Finally taking him in the ass

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Analwife15

Finally taking him in the ass

Post by Analwife15 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:22 am

I’ve shared a few times about wanting to surprise my husband with my ass filled with a butt plug. We haven’t played with toys yet but maybe Christmas!

We’ve had anal once but last night he lit some candles, rubbed my asshole as soon as I climbed on top of him and slid his fingers right into me. It was a little painful to be stretched but I loved being played with. It took a good long few minutes for me to adjust to how big his cock is (I’m a very lucky woman). But then it was so so amazing & it feels so much better than having him in my pussy. I never wanted him to cum so that it could last as long as possible.

We’ve been using condoms for piv sex - I needed a break from hormones. It was amazing to feel him cum so deep and my mood is so much better with his cum inside me.

Anyways, I want to plug more often so that we can have sex regularly with less of that sting. I’m so excited to kick my Christian upbringing of anal is bad and dirty because being an anal wife is all I want.

If anyone has any advice for a new anal couple or things you wish you knew early, I’d love to chat!!

Pluggedkitty

Re: Finally taking him in the ass

Post by Pluggedkitty » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:01 am

Congratulations! It's a wonderful feeling to finally have a cock in your ass. There's nothing like feeling him cum deep in your ass.

I think plugs and regular practice are the best ways to make anal better for both of you. I plug daily (not 24/7) and just the practice of regularly lubing and inserting the plug helps me relax and open easily when it's time for his cock.

For me, I regularly use a plug that's slightly smaller than his cock. I enjoy the feeling of being stretched more by him. But wearing a plug keeps my mind focused on my ass and makes me even more excited to take him later.

And keep experimenting with what kind of plug if you don't love the first one (or few)... Some are definitely more comfortable than others. ;)

And I can speak from experience that my husband loves when I let him know I'm wearing my plug (even though it's not much of a surprise at this point).

Happy to offer any advice or answer any questions about my experience with plugging/anal.

notnice66

Re: Finally taking him in the ass

Post by notnice66 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:08 pm

Early inmy anal sex experience I also had a lover with a large penis. He was very keen to do anal and I wanted to oblige him but at first it didn't work - him behind me blindly pushing and causing me a bit of pain. It wasn't a matter of lubrication, more that he was inexpert and neither of us really knew what we were doing. At third or so attempt I got him to lie on his back and straddled him cowgirl. That way I was able to control the angle and speed of penetration and soon enough he was deep in me. To my surprise there was no pain and only a little discomfort until my sphincter had stretched and relaxed. For several minutes I just sat there, moving only a little up and down, feeling the big invasion and deciding I liked it. I began to ride him and then some minutes later went back on hands and knees. This time he slid in me without any problem and was able to fuck me quite hard. After that we started our anal sessions with me riding him - and all went well.