Being used as anal only slave

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
plugged

Being used as anal only slave

Post by plugged » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:07 am

I am currently submitted to my girlfriends desires - which of course includes daily anal training and absolutely no touching of my penis whatsoever. This means I get hornier and hornier with each passing day, but the only outlet for my lust is my craving asshole. Unfortunetly, I am unable to cum through anal stimulation alone, the more I try the more my need increases, but there is no release. By demand of the mistress, a Squarepeg Blunt Plug (7.8cm diameter) is held in place by tight leggings and keeping my hole wide open as I'm writing this. I am her anal slave, my hole exists to please her and she uses it however she wants.

Gapeman

Re: Being used as anal only slave

Post by Gapeman » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:18 pm

Wow!!! You’re living the dream man...you’re such a lucky man having a girlfriend like this. I wish I had a woman pushing me to go anal only myself and make me use just my asshole as sexual organ.
Do you wear a chastity as well? Does she use a strap on? Or makes you take cock for her?

plugged

Post by plugged » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:34 pm

I am not sure this is my dream - I quite enjoy my penis normally :I
Chastity cage: We considered buying one but it's expensive and I can manage to abstain without it.
Strap-on: We have a dildo that can be used like a strap on but it's honestly too short and barely penetrates when attached to her. We absolutely want a strap-on but the nice ones are hella expensive :( I think we need to get a sponsor for our sextoy collection, it needs expanding (a bigger Blunt Plug is on top of my list)

Gapeman

Post by Gapeman » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:53 pm

Yeah, sex toys could be expensive, especially the good ones. But those are well spent money!!
I know what you mean, maybe it’s just a fantasy cause I’ve never been there and it must be so hard to never touch your cock or give up fucking assholes. But I feel that with the right woman I could do it...forget my cock and become an anal only slut for her. I think I would need a cage, first because I find it very exciting to see my penis being locked up and useless and second because it’s very hard for me to not touch my cock. Furthermore I think it will help a lot to achieve anal orgasms.
I would submit my cock to her and she will make me a total anal slut. She will turn my ass into her asspussy, she could fuck it anytime and anywhere she wants. I wish she will make me take real cocks too. I’la be her anal whore!!
Btw you should definitely buy a huge strap on!! Who cares how much it will cost, you’ll find the money!! You’re lucky enough to have a girl who loves fucking your ass, a girl who’s making you an anal only guy...you gotta do it for us who share your same fantasy but aren’t lucky enough to find a woman like yours

plugged

Post by plugged » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:32 pm

I work few hours in a low wage retail job and my girlfriend is a student... Not much money to be found sadly. We already spent quite a bit on toys this year, no more budget left.. As i said, i wish we had a sponsor who would provide us wirh toys in exchange for exclusive pictures of these toys in use or something :D
Can you orgasm from anal stimulation? I can only do it if i touch the penis as well. It really doesnt need much, but i cant cum without it apparently :(

Gapeman

Post by Gapeman » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:58 pm

Merry too. I never been able to achieve a full anal orgasm, It’s nearly impossible for me to touch my hard cock while I take it up the ass, and even when I can or I’m soft I can’t cum without jerking off. Although the orgasm is way more intense when I cum with a dildo or a plug up my ass.
That’s why I think that wearing a chastity cage would help

Samy

Post by Samy » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:06 am

It is possible indeed to achieve anal orgasms for a male without any penile stimulation, I usually cum only like this. Then again, I'm a gay bottom male, and my main partner is well endowed, he generally cums multiple times in a row, and he fucks pretty hard, which all helps a lot.

In my experience, the trick is to never stimulate your penis, ever, and to stimulate/masturbate your ass on a regular basis. I rarely cum anally from masturbation, but the frustration + anal stimulation makes me extra receptive for anal pleasure, and when I do get fucked, it pushed me over the edge with very powerful orgasms.

I don't masturbate with dildos, only with fingers, I like to feel what I'm doing. I do wear plugs once in a while, though, it does help. The thing is, your body has to rewrite itself to consider your ass as your actual sexual organ, then it's easy from there.

AnalFFemboy

Post by AnalFFemboy » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:20 pm

I know exactly what you are going through... was the same for me! But now I'm only a hole on two legs and my cock is qout of play and tucked away all the time... my asshole is my only sex organ ;-)

AnalFFemboy

Post by AnalFFemboy » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:02 pm

maybe a chastity cage would help you. It did for me at the beginning... but then me and my bf decided we don't like a cage as it gives your cock an importance that it shouldn't have!

and not playing with your cock or not touching it etc. with a cage is no big deal... because is locked away... but leaving it out of play without a cage highlights that you are really anal only... I mean you could touch it or play with it... but you don't because you just don't care about it and you don't even think of it... its just a tiny limp piece of danggling meet nobody cares about!

but to start a chastity is great or as I say a tight open back latex slip that makes your cock inaccessible

Samy

Post by Samy » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:05 pm

Yes, a chastity cage is good as training wheels. I agree 100% that being anal only without chastity is hotter, though (and more comfortable).