Being used as anal only slave

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
AnalFFemboy

Re: Being used as anal only slave

Post by AnalFFemboy » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:07 pm

@Samy

I mean this is just my opinion and how I see it... but who am I... ;-)

looks like you are 100% like I am and think!

Lisbon_Couple

Re: Being used as anal only slave

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:27 pm

plugged wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:07 am
I am currently submitted to my girlfriends desires - which of course includes daily anal training and absolutely no touching of my penis whatsoever. This means I get hornier and hornier with each passing day, but the only outlet for my lust is my craving asshole. Unfortunetly, I am unable to cum through anal stimulation alone, the more I try the more my need increases, but there is no release.

Wow, I was exactly in the same situation that you. For whole two weeks my wife has decided that her pegging me was the only kind of sexual activity that we both would have.

On those two weeks I has pegged at least once a day, some times twice, and each session would last for at least one hour. I was really a lot for me to take, because in one hour begging pegged I have 30 to 40 dry prostrate orgasms, and very strong ones. I was felling totally exhausted. I can orgasm and a lot from pegging, but I can't ejaculate, so there is no release. I got hornier and hornier with each passing day, by the end it was hell.
After two weeks my wife made me ejaculate in her mouth, the whole ejaculation process toke 3 minutes top, it was such a relief for me, it felt really nice, like a nice relief massage when you have a big pain and then is gone, but there wore no orgasm, just a nice relief felling.

Gapeman wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:18 pm
Wow!!! You’re living the dream man...you’re such a lucky man having a girlfriend like this. I wish I had a woman pushing me to go anal only myself and make me use just my asshole as sexual organ.

I am living my dream to become Full AO, My incredibly supportive wife is being my guide.
Samy wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:06 am
The thing is, your body has to rewrite itself to consider your ass as your actual sexual organ, then it's easy from there.

The two weeks were total worth it, my body changed a lot. I have now only one sexual organ, my anus. I can feel that my body only asks me for anal orgasms. I never had the urge to use my penis any more for sex. It's no longer a sexual organ since I don't have penile orgasms any more, it's an organ where pee and sperm comes out, but that's it.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.