Piercing my almost-anal-only GF's pussy today

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Hornyandcurious

Re: Piercing my almost-anal-only GF's pussy today

Post by Hornyandcurious » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:54 pm

This is a very hot thread. Did this hurt a lot and how long did the healing take? Can you please advise on how those things button up? Do you put an extra ring to close her pussy lips together so she can’t touch? Maybe post another pic.
Is she still trying to rub?:) How long have you been anal only? How did this come along? congratulations to you both!
Enjoyed the load count on that pic - so every day for those 4 weeks you either fucked and came in her ass or mouth or both - well done!!
PS I love having pure anal without ever touching my pussy - and cum hard multiple times from it. But it has to be rough and hard. ;)

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:27 am

I like the idea of counting the days down in cum loads - I see from Fet that she loves swallowing all that cum of yours. And its great to have little projects and objectives. Thanks for sharing.

DaddyD_420

Post by DaddyD_420 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:39 am

Hornyandcurious wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:54 pm
This is a very hot thread. Did this hurt a lot and how long did the healing take? Can you please advise on how those things button up? Do you put an extra ring to close her pussy lips together so she can’t touch? Maybe post another pic.
Is she still trying to rub?:) How long have you been anal only? How did this come along? congratulations to you both!
Enjoyed the load count on that pic - so every day for those 4 weeks you either fucked and came in her ass or mouth or both - well done!!

Glad you are interested thanks for the questions ;)

She said it hurt a LOT but was more than worth it. After about 2 weeks she was mostly healed and probably 100% at 3 weeks but we were pretty careful and waited closer to 5 before resuming pussy related activity.

I have played with using a third ring or a lock to close her lips. The truth is with just one pair of rings in her labia her pussy is still easy to penetrate around them. We haven't done a lot of locking them together for extended periods yet or talked about adding additional sets of rings but maybe one day.

Yes she does still try to rub. She is not allowed to touch her clit without permission but if she asks I usually give it to her. We aren't completely anal only, but for the last two months we've been close to 95% oral and anal only.

The pussy piercing came about because I decided that before I put a ring on her finger I wanted to put two in her pussy. The VCH is a bonus adornment because she is my trophy and she loves to be decorated as such.

Hornyandcurious

Post by Hornyandcurious » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:45 am

Very sexy ;) kudos to the both of you and especially to her! I hate even the slightest pain and can’t even imagine that… she must love you a lot and now you have to put a ring on it. :) best of luck to you guys!
PS I love having pure anal without ever touching my pussy - and cum hard multiple times from it. But it has to be rough and hard. ;)

Foul

Post by Foul » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:42 am

A lock on pussy....! Absolutely gorgeous! It just really show your GF is ready for AO... I like that...! :D
Maybe you can make a bigger lock on the ring, then maybe you can store the key?
(I would love make it locked forever :D )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Foul - Anal Only Lifestyle believer from Far East Asia
PM welcomed at anytime

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:53 am

Cool! 8-)
Anal is the new black.

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:33 pm

Lovely gold piercings! Congratulations to you both. Sealed labia rings are such a beautiful sight on an anal only woman and a nice reminder that her pussy is not for fucking.
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.