tail butt plug 24/7

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
tales of my tail

tail butt plug 24/7

Post by tales of my tail » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:08 am

Hi everyone, just want to share my experience and love of tail butt plugs. Specifically wolf and fox tails with metal plugs. It’s not so much for sexual pleasure (I’m single at the moment) but I like the look and feel of them. I saw them a couple of years ago and immediately just had to have one. I stopped using them after a couple of months and got rid of my collection because I somehow thought it’ not normal and I shouldn’t do this. Recently I just got the urge again and ordered another fox tail plug. I’ve been training my butt and am now quite comfortable wearing it long term. I want to try and wear my tail as often as possible and will not take it out while I’m at home. I’ve started to sleep with it in for the last couple of nights so let’s see how this is going☺The first night was a bit of a challenge as the plug wasn’t all that comfortable and it kept me up for most of the night. It didn’t hurt so I just adjusted myself and tried to relax. Last night was the second night and after wearing the plug for 2 days straight (exception of bath and toilet) it already was more comfortable. It’s just wonderful to wake up with my beautiful tail coming out of my ass. I have not touched my vagina in about 3 months as I want to only use my ass and plug it all the time with my tail. Does anyone else use tail butt plugs on the regular?

Pehart2

Re: tail butt plug 24/7

Post by Pehart2 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:29 pm

Hi!
Can I have a technical question? How do you keep the tail part clean? Especially the part where the plug and the tail join? I've been thinking about this several years... and hadn't the guts to ask someone... Thank you for your answer! Have a nice and fun time with your not natural grown tail!

tales of my tail

Post by tales of my tail » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:21 pm

Hi,
I have 3 tails now and swap between them every day. I clean them using toy cleaner and shampoo. They don't really get dirty to be honest as I have a good diet and clean myself thoroughly after I've used the toilet in the morning. The only thing that gets on the tail part is lube but that is taken care of a gentle shampoo and rinse:)

Pehart2

Post by Pehart2 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:51 pm

tales of my tail wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:21 pm
Hi,
I have 3 tails now and swap between them every day. I clean them using toy cleaner and shampoo. They don't really get dirty to be honest as I have a good diet and clean myself thoroughly after I've used the toilet in the morning. The only thing that gets on the tail part is lube but that is taken care of a gentle shampoo and rinse:)

Thank's for your answer! I had some dirty thought's on this!

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:12 am

I am glad to read that you found your way back after having become self-conscious and ashamed before. Great that you can embrace your desires now and I wish you find someone who will love you like you deserve and satisfies your sexual wishes without you having to feel ahamed.

MirandaPolly

Post by MirandaPolly » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:45 am

what! Thank you, I also have your habit. Now I have a fox tail. Now I am worrying about expanding the number. Because my eating habits are very poor, I can't take it every day like you do. Can you tell me your eating habits?

This is my tail: https://acmejoy.com/products/detachable ... al-cosplay

I want to see your three tails.

Ara Gates

Post by Ara Gates » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:18 pm

I am very glad to read your post, I am a beginner of tail butt plugs, tired of my previous sexual lifestyle and trying new things, I also bought a raccoon tail butt plug. I also had a sense of shame and some worries at first, but gradually released, the butt plug just a sex toy for me