Refocus on anal only in relationship

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Canassman

Refocus on anal only in relationship

Post by Canassman » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:20 pm

Well the wife & I both loved our time lusting, loving, & emotionally connecting last (no pussy) November. Since then we've been busy with work & family and feeling disconnected. Yesterday I got home early, picked up a bottle of wind, made dinner, cleaned up, & got her flowers. We had a lovely dinner. She took a short nap while I cleaned up & put our little one to bed. After we talked, made out, watched some inspirational adult film & had an awesome AO session. After we talked abt being disconnected & I got the chance to explain how much I adored her & loved her for not only accepting regular anal sex but coming to enjoy it so much. She's not ready to abandon vaginal completely - but does love the way we connect on a deeper emotional level while having anal vs vaginal. And we r continuing our talks & planning for some awesome anal again tonite...

louise

Re: Refocus on AO in relationship

Post by louise » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:08 am

It was the fella's birthday last weekend. We went and had dinner with friends, carried on for drinks and went home, both feeling a bit naughty.
Because of the special occasion, he asked if we could have sex vaginally 'for old time's sake'.
Which we did, and frankly, the sex was pretty unspectacular. Yes, we both came, but it was just a bit 'meh' for both of us.
This morning, bless him, he woke me up wanting to play. He was spooning me and clearly wanted anal again.
We both agree - the connection we get doing anal is another level to our sex life, and despite slipping briefly, I don't think we'll be off the wagon for a while.

taylork

Post by taylork » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:59 pm

Sorry louise i didn't see this when i responded in introductions. Do you think your guy came to like anal or do you think it was always there but he was afraid to say so. I ask because i have this theory that all guys are basically into anal.

louise

Post by louise » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:06 pm

I've discussed it with him, because it really matters to me that he's on board and ok with it, and not just doing it to please me.
It looks like he had a few issues about his masculinity if he was only doing anal, how it was going to affect me, and just the plain taboo of it.
He has also gone on to say how he prefers the feel of it now, and the intimacy of being really inside 'me' and not 'just' my vagina.
So I think he probably just needed it awakening with the right woman. :)

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:30 am

louise wrote:I've discussed it with him, because it really matters to me that he's on board and ok with it, and not just doing it to please me.
It looks like he had a few issues about his masculinity if he was only doing anal, how it was going to affect me, and just the plain taboo of it.
He has also gone on to say how he prefers the feel of it now, and the intimacy of being really inside 'me' and not 'just' my vagina.

That's what I've found to be the case with a few men. That the vagina is the woman, and that penetrating that, or desiring it is a sign of masculinity. Or at least, that's what they've been told or influenced by peer pressure. It has left more than a few confused, when often they carry a suppressed or unacknowledged desire to explore anal sex.
louise wrote: So I think he probably just needed it awakening with the right woman. :)

And once awakened it doesn't go back to sleep.