Torn Panties

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Ass Master

Torn Panties

Post by Ass Master » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:05 pm

I wanted to share a recent experience with the group. I love my wife, and we enjoy anal sex. Often, I am the one that removes her panties when we make love. She wears the larger "granny panties."

“Just take me right here,” she said. She pulled off her dress, exposing her flesh. Now he was naked except for those panties. Her pouting breasts hung between her folded arms that periodically dropped so her hand could cover her crotch. She is so beautiful and bashful, and she loves it when I take control. I had her lay on her belly and I came up behind her, massaging her back and her legs, spreading them apart and settling between them with my face in her ass.

This time, instead of pulling her panties down and taking them off, I left them right where they were. I bit a small hole in the fabric with my teeth in the middle of her bottom, pried open the hole with my fingers, and violently ripped her panties apart. She let out a gasp, and reached out for something to grab onto. She was taken off guard. The thin fabric offered no protection from me and my desire. The gaping hole in her panties foretold what lay ahead for her body. Her beautiful bottom was exposed before me. I pulled her cheeks apart, exposing her hole before me. I buried my face in her ass, licking her beautiful rosebud and pushing my tongue through her anus.

When I had gotten her thoroughly wet, making out with her asshole, I spread some coconut oil on her hole and my cock and entered her from behind. Perhaps it was too early, but she loves being stretched when enter. I pressed my hard cock up against her tight hole. I was going to have her ass, and she was going to give it up for me. I felt her bear down as her sphincter opened to swallow my penis. She took a deep breath as I gradually began to penetrate her anus. There’s a wonderful feeling as the outer edge of the head of the penis finally eases past that inner sphincter. It’s truly an amazing experience.

She was bent over a plush bench, holding on for dear life. I pushed my penis deep inside her rectum and started pounding her ass. She was still wearing her panties; I had not removed them. It was pretty hot; the anal sex was rough and raw. She moaned with delight as my balls slapped against the fabric of her panties that were still covering her pussy. But her ass was exposed, and I was taking total advantage of it.

She had her hair in a pony tail, so I grabbed it and pulled hard as I repeatedly rammed into her from behind. She wanted it as badly now as I did. She wanted to be pushed; she wanted to be stretched; she wanted to be ravaged; she wanted to be fucked. So I began to pound her like a piece of meat, as hard and as fast as I could.

My sweat dripped into the small of her back. I pulled her head back as I held onto her hair. She winced as I tugged on the reins while driving my cock into her behind, breaking this beautiful mare. When my other hand wasn’t pushing into her back, digging into her with my claws, it was slapping that tight ass of hers between thrusts. She loves being spanked, especially while being fucked hard. She tried to scream, but couldn’t—the voice wouldn’t come out. She had tears of pleasure on her cheeks, ruining her make-up. She was trembling. It was so hot. We fucked like animals in the wild. We could hardly have been more naughty. I waited for her to tell me to stop, but she never did. It was like she had become insatiable.

It was a glorious, bestial fuck. She was still begging for it, screeching with excitement as I speared her anus. I was hitting all the right spots. Her body began to shudder as she started to cum. She tensed up and became rigid to absorb the waves of pleasure. Normally, I would have stopped. But her sphincter muscles tightened as she orgasmed and that renewed grip on my cock gave me such pleasure. So I kept pounding away, forcing my way into her tight little asshole. She let out a groan of delight. She was going to lay there and be fucked until I was done. She knew who her man was, and she was there for my pleasure. And I knew that she wanted it like a bitch in heat.

I had cum twice before earlier in the evening, so this third time would take a bit more effort. She would have to endure it, and so she did with great relish. My challenge was her pleasure. After what seemed like days of unbridled and merciless sodomy, I could feel that tensing of muscles in my genital area again as I humped her tender white flesh. My balls grew tight, my cock started to tingle. So I pulled on her shoulders and buried my cock deep inside my bitch as I started to cum. When I stopped, she gasped with delight as my dick began to move on its own, pumping my semen into her behind. Instinctively, her sphincter contracted rhythmically as her body reacted to mine, producing a delightful milking sensation on my penis.

Spent, I pulled out and saw my cream drizzling out of her gaping hole. I had loosened her up so much. I was so proud of my wonderful woman, who had taken all I that had to give. We were both wet with sweat and the smell of sex. As she lay on the bench, I came around for her to clean me up. Fresh from her ass, I scooped my hand behind her neck and bent my cock down to slide it into her mouth. She took me in and swirled her tongue around my penis as I gently fucked her face. I was her champion. I slowly pumped my cock in and out of her mouth. And when she had cleaned me all up, she kissed the tip of my penis. Our lovemaking had become so amazing, so beautiful, and so sweet. It knew no reserve, no hesitation, no rules, no limits, and no taboos.

After fucking her face, I bent down and kissed her lips, darting and swirling my tongue into her mouth. I could taste my own cum and her ass. She is my beautiful lover, and I love being her man. Afterward, we talked about her experience of the torn panties. She said how she liked the contrast of still wearing her underwear, and yet having sex. The sound of the tearing fabric was thrilling and exciting, with a hint of danger. She loves it when I am forceful and dominant.

Although she loved every minute of it, the torn panties increased the feelings of being violated. Although she still had her underwear on, it was no protection. A strong man had control of her and was using her for his pleasure (and that I did!). Those pretty little panties could not stop a man from forcing his cock up her ass--the most intimate and vulnerable part of her body.

She looks forward to the experience again, and so do I. We may have to get some more panties for me to tear through. As an aside, most women's underwear have a double layer of fabric in the front which covers the vagina. So the whole torn panties routine doesn't really work for vaginal sex. It is an anal-only maneuver we are happy to pass on to the rest of the group. Happy fucking!
Last edited by Ass Master on Mon May 31, 2021 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clouds

Re: Torn Panties

Post by clouds » Tue May 04, 2021 12:46 pm

beatiful :)

Ass Master

Post by Ass Master » Thu May 06, 2021 9:43 pm

Anyone else torn some panties? Surely there must be some stories out there.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Mon May 24, 2021 3:22 pm

My lover once wore a sheer pantyhose and no panties under it and she handed me a knife with the words "cut them open where you want to fuck me, but you only get to choose one hole today".

Of course I had to choose her ass. Honestly, that is just a much safer cut to make! Yet another example why anal sex is so much more practical in many ways! :lol:

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:21 pm

amaizeg wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 3:22 pm
My lover once wore a sheer pantyhose and no panties under it

Such an underrated way to wear them I say!

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:24 am

amaizeg wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 3:22 pm
My lover once wore a sheer pantyhose and no panties under it and she handed me a knife with the words "cut them open where you want to fuck me, but you only get to choose one hole today".

Of course I had to choose her ass. Honestly, that is just a much safer cut to make! Yet another example why anal sex is so much more practical in many ways! :lol:

My wife & I do this all the time.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:26 am

Ass Master wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:05 pm
, I came around for her to clean me up. Fresh from her ass, I scooped my hand behind her neck and bent my cock down to slide it into her mouth. She took me in and swirled her tongue around my penis as I gently fucked her face

Yes, we also do this now and then. I love it when she slurps my glistening, slimy cock into her mouth fresh from her ass and sucks me 'till I am spotless. We do the torn panties thing too occasionally. If I notice they are looking a bit worn and I'm feeling crazy for her ass, they will get ripped open...If they were new ones she'd get mad hahahaha. I discovered a while ago that she likes to feel overpowered and pinned down while being fucked hard and deep in the ass. I didn't know until recently, but she fantasises about being raped - She's pretty feisty so a real assailant would have a job. I think this is why she likes to try to be submissive to me sexually, it's an erotic character change for her; but she is also fiery by nature. We discovered that this is called being Brat in certain circles - it was interesting to find that there is even a name for it. We also do another type of pantie thing, sometimes, if maybe we are on holiday and have chance to have even more sex than usual, in a hotel or out on a walk maybe; I will tell her to carry spare panties on her, in case her ass is destroyed, they get ripped or wet with cum; she will discreetly go and change them and then come and whisper to me that she ha been a good girl and changed her panties. It's erotic to walk round a tourist attraction knowing your wife has just used the facilities to freshen up and has her spermy knickers in her hand bag. There was a time when she would complain to me and say she had coughed and some sperm had come out and made her uncomfortable; but now it is fun. I can kiss her and tell her she is a good girl for getting changed - This doesn't happen often, don't let me paint some sort of crazy sex life picture, but if her ass has been used hard and she's full of cum or there is still a little in there, it's a fun little kinky twist.