24/7 Fucktoy Life: Day 1

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
PeachShaped

24/7 Fucktoy Life: Day 1

Post by PeachShaped » Thu May 27, 2021 10:05 am

Last night I convinced my boyfriend to treat me like his free-use anal sextoy. We tried this last year, but life got in the way. Also he has conflicting subconscious expectations about how a good man should treat his woman. I had to reassure him that this was about fun for both of us. I expected him to mull it over for a while, but he surprised me. This morning was Day 1 of being his fucktoy, but I didn't realize that when I first opened my eyes.

An excerpt from this morning's journal entry:

I'm sore now. The muscles of my belly burn ever so slightly from the workout yesterday. I'm training my body to be stronger and to be ever more sensual, ever more able to satisfy our appetites and provide our sustenance. Delightfully do I ache deep in my pussy where he rut inside my body last night, before I seduced him with my proposal. Now I drip at the thought of my past and future use. I'm sore at the entrance of my ass too.

"Turn over for me," he said as soon as he returned from his morning wash up.

I just blinked a bit before lying face down, hips over the pillow he provided. Had my plan taken effect so quickly?

He stretched my little hole considerately before he used it. Soon he was rutting himself to the hilt in my ass, hard and fast for his own pleasure. He came bent over my kneeling body, left arm locked against mine, right hand clutching my tit, forcing me back into him by my own charms. How I moaned. When he was done with me, he gently plugged his cum inside my ass for the day. My thoughtful lover.

He kissed me when he was done dressing. "We need to get you some more plugs," he mused as he left out bedroom.

"Thanks for the cum!" I called out at the closing door.

He just didn't know how to respond to that.

I laughed once I was entirely alone. Is it possible to be happier? I'm so very pleased at myself of course. I'm delighted I have reduced such an introspective man to his base instincts. Seldom does he allow desires to overcome thought. My lover is often lost in his strategies for the past and future. I live to pull him into my sensual present.

Then I slipped on a long dress, deep cut of course. (I feel I must make my breasts available to him whenever he chooses to drink from me.) I made him breakfast with his cream buried in my most taboo hole, held in place by the jeweled plug he inserted.

My life is now a shameful wet dream I had as a 19 year old. I don't know how long we can sustain this, but I hope forever is the answer. He's not the only one who has plans for our future.

Backdoorlover

Re: 24/7 Fucktoy Life: Day 1

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:29 am

Only day one ? Tell me more. I love this idea :P
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥