GAMES -- NO RIGHT OF REFUSAL

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
FMF

GAMES -- NO RIGHT OF REFUSAL

Post by FMF » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:58 pm

In 'GAMES -- TRUST' viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19668 a loosely woven black burlap bag was placed on my head.

I was naked and led barefoot down the wooden basement stairs. The "vanilla" world saw us as three young couples who shared expenses renting a three bedroom house together. But in truth we were all long-time sexual playmates. We had turned the unfinished basement into our playroom, run garden hoses for hot and cold water from the washer and dryer to the center lally column near the floor drain. We had the enema equipment and bars to attach ankle and wrist cuffs to. (We used nice padded leather ones, they were far more comfortable in sessions lasting hours.)

We had waterproof patio tables, chairs, and a loveseat set out around a sturdy bench and chair that were used for sex. We had rolled dice upstairs and the highest rolling guy got to go first with the lowest rolling gal. After the other gals gave her a nice cleansing enema (and an orgasm or two). Sometimes we did vaginal when the girls were in "the safe zone," and there was often a spot of vaginal fisting as foreplay, but mostly we did anal because it was always safe.

The low girl would be bound and buggered by all parties and forced to orgasm a dozen times or so before the other gals got into the action. When the kids came, we played with six when grandparents were available to watch the kids, when they weren't we played with five or four, being scrupulously fair in our rotation order so that everyone had equal fun.

So often I read, or watch a movie or television show where a "manufactured" problem arises because there is only on or two parents. Six always worked for us, plenty of adults to be responsible and have fun in turn. And in a book or movie sex always leads to pregnancy if it is mentioned. Six of us each having sex with three people a day on average over 40 years is 43.830 potentially procreative acts. But none of us got preggers unless and until we wanted to...

Good 'ole butt lovin'. It's WAAAAY better than sliced bread.

Mary

Continued... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19674