Anal Year 2 - An Update

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Shanabanana

Anal Year 2 - An Update

Post by Shanabanana » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:35 pm

Hello! You may remember my post from my intro. I am a married woman in a polyamorous relationship. Our partner was Julie a trans woman. Julie had to go back to Sunny Spain when covet hit. She left quite a space in our lives. Mine was the only ass to fuck. In this time we introduced some new things, explored, and expanded. I found out I really enjoy spankings and my husband really enjoys a rim job. In June my husband reconnected with an old girlfriend. Gloria is only 26, she is a sweet nice girl. She does not have anal sex. When she entered our relationship she had some insecurity and some jealousy. So we cleared all this up by taking her ass off the table. My ass is used. My husband fucks me anally only and now Gloria also uses a strap-on on my asshole. I feel really fulfilled. Gloria and I are like a complete woman. Sweet and gentle sex with a soft warm vagina, and a free use slut you can ram up the ass! I've learned to enjoy taking her ass to mouth with the dildo and any other toys. I had done real limited ass to mouth before Gloria. She is nicely submissive and my husband directed our early sessions. She fucks me hard and likes to push my limits! She's devoted to aiming all loads up my ass to be plugged in for the day. She even goes so far as to save semen from when I'm not there! She read somewhere that it helps with maintaining my bond with my husband. I'm also branching out to new partners, but I've found it difficult to find an anal only play partner. October will be 2 years anal only, I am really enjoying the journey!!

ricosuave0518

Re: Anal Year 2 - An Update

Post by ricosuave0518 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:21 pm

Glad to hear that you’ve found a compatible partner despite the loss of another. Is there a plan to introduce Gloria to anal, or are you keeping to the assigned roles in the relationship in the future?

Shanabanana wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:35 pm
Hello! You may remember my post from my intro. I am a married woman in a polyamorous relationship. Our partner was Julie a trans woman. Julie had to go back to Sunny Spain when covet hit. She left quite a space in our lives. Mine was the only ass to fuck. In this time we introduced some new things, explored, and expanded. I found out I really enjoy spankings and my husband really enjoys a rim job. In June my husband reconnected with an old girlfriend. Gloria is only 26, she is a sweet nice girl. She does not have anal sex. When she entered our relationship she had some insecurity and some jealousy. So we cleared all this up by taking her ass off the table. My ass is used. My husband fucks me anally only and now Gloria also uses a strap-on on my asshole. I feel really fulfilled. Gloria and I are like a complete woman. Sweet and gentle sex with a soft warm vagina, and a free use slut you can ram up the ass! I've learned to enjoy taking her ass to mouth with the dildo and any other toys. I had done real limited ass to mouth before Gloria. She is nicely submissive and my husband directed our early sessions. She fucks me hard and likes to push my limits! She's devoted to aiming all loads up my ass to be plugged in for the day. She even goes so far as to save semen from when I'm not there! She read somewhere that it helps with maintaining my bond with my husband. I'm also branching out to new partners, but I've found it difficult to find an anal only play partner. October will be 2 years anal only, I am really enjoying the journey!!

Shanabanana

Post by Shanabanana » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:47 pm

At this point Gloria has taken up with a new fella and only visits from time to time. We have kept our assigned holes. With Gloria only a part time hole, my ass gets used daily again. We have had some time to devote to experiment with 'free use' and continue with ass to mouth. I've been very successful with converting my husband to the joys of rimming. I'm still in love with anal and so happy I gave up vaginal!

AnalManiac

Post by AnalManiac » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:57 am

Hi!

What you tell about your life seems so great, congrats for a fulfilling relationship! I'd love to read about how your anal only life is these days? Is Gloria still around, or have you found another girl to take her place"?

Blackbear24

Post by Blackbear24 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:25 pm

Free use anal only for husband and his girlfriend. That sounds like the life I’m trying to create. You’ve given your husband an amazing gift. Bravo and keep the updates coming.
Blackbear24