Just Starting at AO LIFESTYLE - Am I doing it right?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
SampleAsd

Just Starting at AO LIFESTYLE - Am I doing it right?

Post by SampleAsd » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:17 pm

I'm a guy who decided to train himself by only cumming with only anal stimulation. I can do penis masturbation but without cumming. Not so sure if this count as AO lifestyle, but I liked it a lot. Please let me know any advice to have a more AO lifestyle.
I just started at Sep 20th, and today I had an orgasm with only anal stimulation.
I'm planning to last more days without cumming the next time (current record: 15 days), and of course only doing anal masturbation. Maybe in this way, I can get at some point in which I will completely deny penis stimulation to cum. What do you think?
I will really appreciate any answer xD

AnalJay

Re: Just Starting at AO LIFESTYLE - Am I doing it right?

Post by AnalJay » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:20 am

hi, you might find clouds post: Clit/Penis orgasms after long periods of Anal Only, in the general forum

Quebass

Post by Quebass » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:05 am

Looks like a great start to me. Having to resist the urge to touch your cock doesn't take long once you can use your ass instead. It's well worth the effort. Don't worry if you don't come every time. Once you've built up enough you'll be blowing your load without touching and enjoy amazing anal orgasm's.
Try a range different toys and lubes to get the right mix. Sometimes I can just bounce up and down on a regular dildo and get off, but also I can use a large anal dildo and the shear stretching can trigger a massive anal orgasm.
Enjoy experimenting

SampleAsd

Post by SampleAsd » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:50 am

AnalJay wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:20 am
hi, you might find clouds post: Clit/Penis orgasms after long periods of Anal Only, in the general forum

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll take a look on that.

SampleAsd

Post by SampleAsd » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:56 am

Quebass wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:05 am
Looks like a great start to me. Having to resist the urge to touch your cock doesn't take long once you can use your ass instead. It's well worth the effort. Don't worry if you don't come every time. Once you've built up enough you'll be blowing your load without touching and enjoy amazing anal orgasm's.
Try a range different toys and lubes to get the right mix. Sometimes I can just bounce up and down on a regular dildo and get off, but also I can use a large anal dildo and the shear stretching can trigger a massive anal orgasm.
Enjoy experimenting

Perfect! I do appreciate your suggestions, I'll try them.
Actually, 4 days ago (October 11th) I was able to cum without stimulating my penis at all. It was amazing, I have never expirienced something like that. Today I'll try to repeat it again. Wish me luck! xD