Plugs for Anal Play

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Colt1911

Plugs for Anal Play

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:19 pm

We’ve discovered stainless steel plugs are great for anal play. My wife loves the stretching as I insert and remove it slowly from her ass. Currently, we have a 1.5” diameter stainless plug from Rosebuds in France. It weighs a pound. Last night I held the magic wand vibrator onto the plug while she was on her hands and knees on the bed. I fluttered her clit and labia with my fingers while vibrating the plug. She’s a squirter, but the vibrator on the plug while I flicked her clit resulted in a massive release that soaked my feet and legs. We will definitely be doing that again next weekend, and I’ve ordered a 1.75” diameter stainless plug to up our game. Does anyone else use thin neck plugs for play like we do? (As opposed to simply wearing the plug).

AnalAnnaLisa

Re: Plugs for Anal Play

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:31 pm

I like a similar sensation of having a vibrator pressed up onto the base of a plug or dildo inside my ass and then pulling it out and repeating the process. The vibration helps me open up the size of the insertion and it just feels good, especially with steel toys.
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.