Wearing a butt plug

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.

How often do you wear a plug?

24/7
26%
sometimes for several hours, mostly during day
37%
sometimes for several hours, mostly during night
12%
regularly (every day) for several hours, but only overnight
No votes
regularly (every day) for several hours, but only during day
14%
I regularly sleep plugged the whole night
12%

Total votes: 43

Analien

Wearing a butt plug

Post by Analien » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:52 am

I was wondering how often you guys and girls wear a butt plug. For better overview, I created a pool.
I mostly wear a plug overnight, almost regularly, sometimes also during the day, but never to work.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

Colt1911

Re: Wearing a butt plug

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:06 pm

I’m answering for my wife, but she plugs several hours before sex. Recently, we’ve used the plug for play, which is an entirely different sensation she actually prefers. We use a heavy, stainless plug because she likes the stretching as I slowly pull it out and reinsert it. We have silicone and glass dildos and plugs, but the thin neck plug is an awesome anal toy, at least for her. I’ve asked her to plug when we go out, but she’s worried she’ll be way too turned on. That’s a good thing, right?

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:59 am

I like to wear one sometimes when I am working from home or if I am doing DIY. You get to bend and reach into all kinds of positions when DIYing so it moves around inside and feels interesting. I have a few glass ones around 60mm. One with a rounded shoulder and one with a more angled. shoulder. The angled one stays put and also gives more sensation, but is also more distracting and eventually uncomfortable. The rounded shoulder one is more comfortable and can be worn for extended periods. It exercises your butt more as squeezing pushes it deeper in and relaxing lets it work slowly out, though it has never actually fallen out, you can just feel it widening your hole as its weight pulls it down. I also have one that is a little longer and cock shaped. It has a large ridge where the head is that if inserted the right way is pleasing on the prostate. It is very tapered and so slides out until the ridge of the glans catches, but then squeezing it slides all the way back in. You can almost fuck yourself just by squeezing and relaxing. I also have an inflatable one that I had been using training for fisting - but last week my wife got her whole hand in my ass and fisted me properly for the first time. So we're pretty happy about that. Glass is prey unforgiving though, so you have to be careful about what size you are really ready for.

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:26 pm

Give the super soft, small, Egg Plug from Square Peg toys a try. I wear it constantly. My wife is no prude but she says she can't understand why I'd want to be plugged all the time. I wonder how she can NOT want to be plugged all the time.

Analien

Post by Analien » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:36 am

Karasmith1978 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:26 pm
Give the super soft, small, Egg Plug from Square Peg toys a try.

Definitely. I wear exactly that butt plug and I cannot complain. It is very comfortable and butt friendly plug, really.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

BlueMan

Post by BlueMan » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:43 am

My GF and I love buttplugs, but we only use them when we are having sex... She loves to be dilated by me with a buttplug,... I have a small made of steal that I warm it a little on the tab...

ImAlinaWhoRu

Post by ImAlinaWhoRu » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:06 am

Wearing plugs for several years 24/7. Im just addicted. I cannot be without it.

daviddaniel

Post by daviddaniel » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:35 am

Experience Person can only wear a Butt Plug for a Long period of time. If you are new to butt Plugs and anal sex and I would recommend don't wear them for a long period of time. Instead, you can use a small-size Butt Plug to have fun playing with it. Once you are used to it then go on increasing the time as well as size slowly and from weak to weak and in between if you find any blood, Immediately Consult your Doctor. I would Suggest PerfectFit Brand's Anal Plugs. There is a wide variety of buttPlugs and anal Plugs available at a glance.

backdoorbabe8

Post by backdoorbabe8 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:27 pm

I wear my plug 24/7. It improves my sleep at night and calms my anxiety during the day. Breaks are necessary every now and then, but I try not to go longer than an hour without being filled.
Always Plugged

bunnybuttstuff

Post by bunnybuttstuff » Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:31 am

I also wear my plug 24/7. Large glass plug. It feels soooo cozy when I'm sleeping and has definitely improved my sleep. Plus it's fun to wake up every morning and show daddy on his baby monitor he has aimed at my bed with proof that I'm still plugged 🤤

Only take out for bathroom or sex, no breaks needed