Wearing a butt plug

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.

How often do you wear a plug?

24/7
26%
sometimes for several hours, mostly during day
37%
sometimes for several hours, mostly during night
12%
regularly (every day) for several hours, but only overnight
No votes
regularly (every day) for several hours, but only during day
14%
I regularly sleep plugged the whole night
12%

Total votes: 43

Imperfectionist

Re: Wearing a butt plug

Post by Imperfectionist » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:37 am

I have used butt plugs for many years. Once I got accustomed to them, I missed the feeling when it wasn't there so I have been plugged 24/7 for quite some time. I primarily use a size 4 snug plug. That shape is the best, by far, for long term wear and the size means I don't have to worry about it coming out unexpectedly. In fact, It takes a bit of effort to both get it in and out. I sometimes wear a steel njoy plug about the same size because I enjoy feeling the weight, and I have a glass plug that I wear when I am traveling because it won't set off the metal detectors.
Plugged 24/7, mostly (trying to be totally) anal-only

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:48 am

@Imperfectionist haha! I never thought about the steel butt plug setting off the metal detector at the airport. We take plugs and toys with us when we travel. The x-ray machine employees must be entertained by what they see.

Imperfectionist

Post by Imperfectionist » Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:04 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:48 am
@Imperfectionist haha! I never thought about the steel butt plug setting off the metal detector at the airport. We take plugs and toys with us when we travel. The x-ray machine employees must be entertained by what they see.

I used to have a friend who worked for the TSA and she said they have seen everything. They get a lot more chastity cages and butt plugs than she ever imagined. Both are very popular. She said that the older detectors might have let a steel plug go through but not the newer ones.

Markus

Post by Markus » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:12 pm

Ive tried but failed, had a go tonight as horny as hell and so slipped in the lsrgest i have which is about 1.5 inches round and nice stem, locks inside me great but when i start moving it sludes out as i can produce the clear muscus realy quickly and alot so it slips out after 5 min.

Imperfectionist

Post by Imperfectionist » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:08 am

Markus wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:12 pm
Ive tried but failed, had a go tonight as horny as hell and so slipped in the lsrgest i have which is about 1.5 inches round and nice stem, locks inside me great but when i start moving it sludes out as i can produce the clear muscus realy quickly and alot so it slips out after 5 min.

It may not be the size but the shape. If your goal is to stretch the muscles you want something with a thicker stem. If you want to retain it, it needs to have a large head and slender stem. At least this is what works for me. YMMV.