1st time fist in ass

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
AnalJay

1st time fist in ass

Post by AnalJay » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:50 am

Mrs Jay put her whole fist in my ass the other day for the first time and it felt great! She said that once she passed the widest part of her hand, my ass sucked her in. She was a bit astonished that it went all the way in. For me the sensation of her pulling her hand back out was the most intense, so we did this several times. She managed to make a fist inside me and slowly fuck me with her fist. Each time she rubbed past my prostate it made me feel like I would pump some cum out. I keep seeing her putting her finger and thumb round her wrist re-enacting the ass play. So we’ve added a fantastic new sensation to our repertoire. :D

Kran

Re: 1st time fist in ass

Post by Kran » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:25 am

Nice story!

But tell me details about your preparation! Was that painful? How did you get your ass gaped that wide to fit a whole hand ? It was a life time preparation? A few weeks ? A day ?

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:48 am

Kran wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:25 am
But tell me details about your preparation! Was that painful? How did you get your ass gaped that wide to fit a whole hand ? It was a life time preparation? A few weeks ? A day ?

I had been using an inflatable butt plug for about six months. Five days a week in the mornings. Inflating it till it pops out. Doing this twice each morning. Followed by sets of Kegel exercises to keep my anus toned and in good order. The butt plug has slowly been inflating to a larger size each time. It seems to find its own limit and pop out (which feels awesome) It's been a long time desire to be anally fisted, so I thought I would make the effort. We don't have the time to practice fisting every day (not with all the other stuff we do) so this was a way of working up to it without actually fisting each day. Now I am there I can be fisted anytime. Last time she started with three fingers, then four then the 'duck bill' with four and her thumb easing her hand all the way in past her wrist. Then forming a fist and fucking me. She has to un-make the fist to pull out at the moment. It was well worth the training.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:54 am

Sorry, no not painful at all. A very intense and interesting feeling, but not painful as I worked up to it slowly and the latex butt plug is very malleable and not hard. Give the plug a pump and count to 60 then another pump, giving the ass time to relax, then another pump and so on until it pops out. Second time round it is looser so its pumped continually until it pops out.

TranceManZA

Post by TranceManZA » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:56 pm

My SO had also fished me, and no it is not painful at all, it is simply the must intense feeling you will ever experience anally. Love it and will keep doing it.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:48 am

@TranceManZA I was the original poster, but under a different name. Yes, I vaginally fist her more than she anally fists me, but the sensation when she does is something else. It doesn't hurt at all, I slowly worked up to it, but the sensation is great. And my ass feels better afterwards