Keeping her scent on penis

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Karibu1

Keeping her scent on penis

Post by Karibu1 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:19 am

Hi
I am Rich from London and have been lucky enough to meet a girl into anal. The scent of her ass, and womens' asses in general, is a real turn on for me and we have agreed a kink around this: I don't wash my cock after sex, keeping her scent protected and pungent on my cock and in my briefs for the day at work. I shower, but make a point of not touching my cock. She finds this a turn on too and also sees it as marking her territory on me.

Would be great to hear from anyone else into scent or who does a similar thing to us.

Spiller2006

Re: Keeping her scent on penis

Post by Spiller2006 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:58 am

Yo!!!! I thought I was alone posted about this a few time and no one really cares lol. Just to be clear I am not into poop and shit. But yes the smell of a woman’s ass is a big turn on especially when she is marking her territory lol. Welcome to the club dude but I think it’s just me and you at the
Moment lol

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:25 am

Nope, me too. I like it if we have had sex the night before or earlier in the day and Mrs Jay tells me she can smell her ass on my cock and proceeds to suck me off. I'd wash it eventually for personal hygiene; but sure I can go a day and wear her scent with pride for her.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:33 pm

I rarely wash my cock after anal. That said, my wife has taken to cleaning my cock with her mouth after sex most of the time. It's just become part of our routine. However, prior to her doing this, and those times she doesn't do it, I love the musky, earthy scent her ass leaves on my cock. One of the nice things about using silicone lube, is that it doesn't dry up while I sleep, so i can still smell it in the morning.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:53 pm

I wash my cock only when I take a shower usually in the morning. Just like LuvMyWifesAss I have FWBs who know the routine to suck me off after anal, especially after cumming. Inbetween fuck sessions, I don't wash my cock even if she sucks me clean. I let whatever cum/anal juices accumulate and put my cock away. For the second or third fuck sessions, I know she's sniffing her ass and tasting it on my cock and it turns a few girls on, I can tell.

Karibu1

Post by Karibu1 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:34 am

Thanks guys. Glad I'm not alone in doing this. Any ladies noticed their partners doing this? Is it a turn on too?

twynn2257

Post by twynn2257 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:35 pm

This is awesome and exactly the kind of reading i'm looking for here. Unfortunately, my dick has never even had the slightest trace of anything dirty on it after i pull out. My girl doesn't do enemas and i've taken her throughout the day and in different situations so i'm sure she's not doing any prep work.

I'd love to fall asleep with evidence of her ass on my cock.

bsideuser

Post by bsideuser » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:12 am

I would love that, but if I dont wash after anal, my dick gets very itchy the next morning. Maybe that should be considered as an invitation for a new round... :) The scent is just great though.

paule422

Post by paule422 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:54 am

I like it too, glad to know I'm not the only one.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:35 am

Love to do this. We had anal sex on Saturday evening and on Sunday morning she lay in bed sucking my unwashed cock before I eased it into her pussy. I don't wash my cock after sex for the same reason - to keep it scented. I just wash it when its time to have a shower along with the rest of my body - I like that it smells/tastes of the last sex we had. :D