Keeping her scent on penis

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Studentka26

Re: Keeping her scent on penis

Post by Studentka26 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:52 am

like to lick cock after anal fucking. I like the smell and taste.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:29 am

To me it hasn’t have much to do with scent.

Lately after I finish in her ass, she licks the leftover drops of sperm from my cock or sometimes just sucks it clean. Or even sucks me the next morning. So no need for washing my cock after anal sex. She washes it with her mouth 🥰 Seeing her go from ass to mouth is one of the biggest turn ons in existence to me. And feeling her gently sucking it is mindblowing.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:00 pm

I also don't like to wash my cock after anal @Backdoorlover . It's the sensory experience of taste/smell I want her to enjoy, like a sweet "ass" lollipop after anal. haha I train my fwbs to sniff for a while because it encourages her natural curiosity to lick and taste the cum/ass juice off my cock. Since scent is a strong reinforcement...right after an orgasm, I try to have my fwbs do ATM. I like that my cock has a earthy strong butt taste and scent for her to get accustomed to. It's nice to relax on the couch after an exhausting fuck session and have her gently licking and suckling my cock. Usually I get hard, blow another load and that's the real ending.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:31 am

No, I don't wash after sex either, only if it is so soiled that it will stain my pants, then I will give it a wipe. Occasionally my wife will spin round to suck it for me or I might offer it to her to clean orally. Usually she will suck it clean the next time she performs fellatio which could be shortly after or the next day - so yes, I like to keep her scent on my penis :D