Can't compete with my girlfriend

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Cova

Can't compete with my girlfriend

Post by Cova » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:03 am

My girlfriend is an anal slut. She loves taking my dick, having her ass eaten, and playing with my ass. I just don't understand, though. She is a tiny 110lb 5'1" woman. She takes my 7.5 inch dick quite easily and greedily, and loves to be pounded deep and hard.

Meanwhile... We are getting into her pegging me (I'm in heaven). However, I'm 5'10", and I struggle to take a modest sized dildo. I'm getting better, but nowhere near her ability.

I'm just amazed that I'm 9 inches taller, weighing 65 more pounds, and my tiny little slut puts me to shame, practically sucking my pretty big cock into her ass.

Life is good, but I've got my work cut out for me.

Karasmith1978

Re: Can't compete with my girlfriend

Post by Karasmith1978 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:27 am

I'm a trans girl but my wife is cis gender. However our situation is completely reversed. I can take bigger cocks, harder, for longer than she can. I attribute it to practice. Try wearing a buttplug as often as you can. Get something comfortable. I prefer the super soft egg plug from square Peg. Start small but keep it in as long as you can, while listening to your body. You don't want to hurt your ass, that's counterproductive. Also, if you want her to be able to pound you, the way you can pound her, try using a dual density, real feel dildo, but stay at 6" or less if you are both skinny, 8" or less if you carry some extra weight. My wife and I carry a few extra pounds so we use an 8" cock and sometimes it's just a little to long, however, if we try to use one that's too short it falls out all the time. Once you find that right length/girth combo, and after you've trained your hole a bit, she will be able to pound you as hard as she wants. There is nothing in this world better than working your way up to a good, hard, ass fucking!

Cova

Re: Can't compete with my girlfriend

Post by Cova » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:55 am

Thank you so much for the advice. I'm absolutely going to take it. I definitely want to be pounded... We did it once successfully and it was wonderful. And she loves it, gets off like crazy from fucking me, even when it's just fingers.