Dry Anal

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
twynn2257

Dry Anal

Post by twynn2257 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:37 pm

If you've never done dry anal and you have a willing partner. Give it a try. I don't mean just slam it in there. I mean a slow and purposeful entry where there is complete trust. It rubs raw for a bit - and can hurt both parties - but the pain you feel together is so so sweet once it gets all the way in.

canadianbuttluvr

Re: Dry Anal

Post by canadianbuttluvr » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:33 pm

I’m curious others opinions on your statement. I have no experience doing dry anal. My wife and I use a generous amount of lube. Now I can see why limiting the amount of lube helps to increase the friction, but I have a hard time believing that dry anal would be enjoyable.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:11 am

We sometimes just use a minimal amount of spit and her ass will just slowly accept me. You can feel every twitch and wink of her butt hole as it tris to swallow me.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:56 am

We never use artificial lube, but my cock leaks precum like crazy, so between that and how used to anal my wife is, her ass just swallows my cock. There are times I need to wipe away some precum or else it can get slippery that my knob head slides around that cleft with little purchase.

twynn2257

Post by twynn2257 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:03 am

AnalJay wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:11 am
We sometimes just use a minimal amount of spit and her ass will just slowly accept me. You can feel every twitch and wink of her butt hole as it tris to swallow me.

This is the way. At some point, you won't even need the spit. It's a total trust issue which is what makes it so damn sexy. No one's in a hurry. Just take your time easing in to that ass until she relaxes enough to go a centimeter at a time. It'll eventually just open up and engulf your cock. Once you're in, you just relax. I like her on top straddling me....but once we're in. She just lays back on top of me and we relax. You can literally feel every movement of her asshole clenching you.

We try to stay that way for as long as we can until one of us gets too horny and the real fucking begins.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:56 am

We tried it totally dry over the holls, Took a long time but felt great for me, every little movement. Mrs Jay preferred it with a little spit though so we could finish with hard sex. But yes, very interesting fully penetrating so slowly with no lube, deffo worth trying now and then

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:46 pm

We both enjoy anal with a little more friction. For that reason, we hate silicone lube. Also, my wife’s rectum is always moist. She preps for anal with a small enema which likely contributes to the moisture. She also squirts during anal play and penetration which provides natural lubrication. I agree there is much more “feel” the less lube or spit is present.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:00 pm

If with dry anal you mean really even without spit then we’ve never done it. But we often start anal just with my cock wet from her sucking it or, when doing a quicky, me spitting on her little sweet hole before I go in. Works well for us but we prefer coconut oil for nice long fucksessions. ❤️
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:44 pm

Meanwhile we have done 100% dry anal a few times and let me tell you. Feeling her asshole take me in ballsdeep, without any form of lube, is amazing for our trust level.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

AnalWizard

Post by AnalWizard » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:40 pm

Because I have foreskin, I pull it up. Insert and let my foreskin help with the initial trust. The rest is her lubricating my cock with her juices.

Doesn't happen often. 4 times a year when we are out without lube and decide to get cheeky.