Dry Anal

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Colt1911

Re: Dry Anal

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:42 pm

@Backdoorlover @AnalWizard initial penetration is the best part of anal, and you only get that once during a session. Just a little saliva around her hole allows me to initially penetrate. Then, short deliberate thrusts going deeper each time is ecstasy. She loves it so much, she will ask me to pull out and repenetrate slowly and repeatedly. This often makes her cum.

As both of you mentioned, her rectum is very wet and often has a thick mucous that provides lubrication. More than five years anal only and we continue to perfect the experience. As they say, practice makes perfect and I can’t think of “practice” I enjoy more than being balls deep in her beautiful hole.

alarac56

Post by alarac56 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:24 am

I only use a bit of spit on my glan, but after a while, it is getting from rough to easy sliding, and it looks like she gets wet from her ass, and my actual slave is not the first to do it...it looks like when ass fucked for years, the asshole becomes able to "sweat" like a vagina, it happens with my cock, not secreting a lot of lube, but also with other men in GB, and she never needs lube even when fucked for hours by a lot of men one after an other and with condoms...does anybody noticed this stange thing?
Attachments
23.09.15 (11).JPG
23.09.15 (11).JPG (44.6 KiB) Viewed 1311 times
23.09.15 (10).JPG
23.09.15 (10).JPG (55.04 KiB) Viewed 1311 times
23.09.15 (10).JPG
23.09.15 (10).JPG (55.04 KiB) Viewed 1311 times

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:50 am

@alarac56 absolutely. Once in her ass no lube is needed. Just a little spit to get started. Anal mucous forms when passing stools. The body reacts in a similar manner when the rectum is penetrated with a cock or toy. Some people produce more mucous than others. My wife produces a lot. I’ve seen large globs of mucous leak out of her ass when removing a plug or fucking her ass with a toy. It’s translucent and white in color. It’s very slick which accounts for its excellent lubrication capabilities. Some people are just made for anal sex and my wife is one of them. The self-lubricating rectum is real.
https://goaskalice.columbia.edu/answere ... ejaculate/

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:37 pm

I actually really enjoy dry anal, like totally dry. But it's very hard to do and I have only done it a handful of times. I had one girlfriend from a long time ago that new I liked it, so when things were right she would let me go in dry. But like the original post said it would be slow, going in just a little bit at a time until you get all the way in. Strangely once you are in things get more slick, I think deep enough in there are some things that can run up a bit. But until that point it's a very slow process, but I love that feeling. You can feel every last bit of her ass as you slowly work your way in. Only problem is sometimes you can got on pounding because it just doesn't get wet enough. So you either take it easy, or give in and use a little spit.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:56 pm

The anal experience allows for so much different experimentation than vaginal sex. We took a little fuckation in the mountains and focused on slow penetration with minimal saliva for lubrication. The initial difficult penetration made her squirt which instantly opened her ass all the way. Her rectum produces a slick mucous that aids. Sorry, there’s no comparing anal to vaginal sex. Apples to oranges and anal wins by a mile.

bsideuser

Post by bsideuser » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:38 am

alarac56 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:24 am
it looks like when ass fucked for years, the asshole becomes able to "sweat" like a vagina, it happens with my cock, not secreting a lot of lube, but also with other men in GB, and she never needs lube even when fucked for hours by a lot of men one after an other and with condoms...does anybody noticed this stange thing?

We have seen the same thing. After being AO for a while, my wife's ass is producing mucus like substance that works as excellent lube. Usually only an initial spit or small blob of lube is needed and then things go smoothly with just the right amount of friction. It helps to have an intact foreskin.

Sunny Kev

Post by Sunny Kev » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:46 pm

We don't use lube. My girlfriend loves to lick and play with my precum. If she wants anal she will mix it with her saliva and slobber it over the top half of my cock. We don't regard herself as completely anal only and sometimes we will have vaginal sex and use her juices as lube. Sorry if that's cheating!!