Sneak peak into real life

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
thongeveryday

Sneak peak into real life

Post by thongeveryday » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:06 am

I wonder constantly what people are like in their everyday life who enjoy this type of anal practice like we do. What do you all think about sharing your instagram or twitter pages?

Backdoorlover

Re: Sneak peak into real life

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:57 am

I wouldn’t even think about it. The anominity here is exactly why I post here.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:32 pm

thongeveryday wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:06 am
I wonder constantly what people are like in their everyday life who enjoy this type of anal practice like we do. What do you all think about sharing your instagram or twitter pages?

My everyday is so much more dull than my love of anal sex rimming ATM an spanking lol.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:26 am

I work for myself, so can have a little anal fun if I feel like it in the day, Yay! I'm in a band and that's fun. I have a crazy set of friends with the oddest of ideas, who make life a constant adventure - of the non-sexual kind.. They know nothing or little about my sexuality, that is for me and my wife - lol and you guys n galls to a degree. I think the whole anonymous thing here keeps the Anal interest pure and unjudged. But if some here want to connect on a more mainstream platform, I guess that's ok for them to do that. On a side note, I do like the way there seem to be few arguments here and threads tend not to degenerate as so often happens on other forums, gosh, even try looking up how to fix your car on a forum and you see threads that start on 'timing belts' devolve into trolling and petty rows. Guess we are all too focussed on enjoying everything Anal to be bothered rowing each other - most of the time :D