AO weekend

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Buttonit

AO weekend

Post by Buttonit » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:43 am

Just back to say thanks for previous advice :D. We just had an AO weekend. At one point we were fucking crazy hard and went on for ever until we were just a sweaty, tired heap. It just dawned on me though, I never really saw her pussy all weekend, that wasn't on purpose, it just happened that way. Even again in the morning, she was either on her tummy or facing away from me during sex. Well I guess I must have seen it a little, but not so I noticed. I didn't even get to touch it. Guess I was concentrating so much on her ass. Not saying I've gone AO, it's all very new to me; but it is quite erotic having a girl who prefers anal and having a weekend of so much sex and her pussy not being involved - at all. She does like her pussy being pleasured though and I'm looking forward to getting down there more than ever. But the AO weekend was so hot. Guess maybe we'll be part timers at this for now :D :)

AnalJay

Re: AO weekend

Post by AnalJay » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:47 am

Sounds good! I think that's a bit of an erotic thing for some people, not seeing the pussy. I like to see the pussy; but empty while the cock is in the ass. It doesn't have to be like that every time; there can be toys, fingers involved with the pussy; but it is nice to see it at rest as the ass gets fucked.
You'll start to discover your personal Anal kinks as you continue on your journey