How many times a week do you have anal sex ?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
amaizeg

Re: How many times a week do you have anal sex ?

Post by amaizeg » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:11 pm

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:52 am

As an aside, my wife has come to really enjoy ass to mouth (ATM).

My lover has done her first ATM with me and it was her first anal-only relationship as well despite having dreamed of one for many years. I also felt how her libido increased and she wants more sex. It seems to be a total aphrodisiac for some.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:12 pm

hasani2222 wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:19 pm
Usually it's 4-5 times/week with multiple partners. I have about 3 FWBs and some one-offs. On an average I week meet up 1 day of the week and fuck 2-3 sessions. If I'm really horny could be 4-5 separate assfucking sessions in just one day/night. It's nice to fuck and cum with my first orgasm and then take my time when I'm hard again for the second round.

In theory, I'd prefer to have anal daily. With work, timing, energy, can't be everyday. Perhaps if I had a live-in gf you bet I'd be assfucking as much as possible. Most I've done with is three days straight and its definitely something I could get used to.

Haha, I wish I had your time budget :lol:

DavesGal

Post by DavesGal » Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:54 pm

Nightly, sometimes more than once in a 24 hour period. Probably 8-9 times per 7 days. (We are 19 after all.)

Dave's gal.

zarafan

Post by zarafan » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:10 am

My (second) wife and I are in our mid-50s. We had anal the first time we got together a few years ago and have been anal only for about a year or so. We generally have (anal only) sex two or three times a day when we can: ideally when we wake up in the morning, work schedules permitting, then at the end of the day--late afternoon before supper--and then at night when finally I'm able to cum. We have far more sex on weekends. We can't maintain this schedule every day, of course, real life being what it is, but over the last four weeks I'd say we've averaged about twice daily and have only abstained for more than 24 hours when we've been traveling.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:57 am

It varies a lot, it depends on my routine, but to say an average it's 3-4 days per week, depending on the day it can be once or many, it is difficult to say exactly.
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

klizm

Post by klizm » Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:27 pm

My personal record was 4 times per week with previous gf. I hate condoms and pills weren't good for her health and we used anal to finish the sex and cum inside.
But time and circumstances changes life. Because of work & kids we have anal only once or twice on weekends. Also anal preparation takes some time as my current gf never allows to have anal with her if she hasn't been cleaned with enema

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:10 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:47 am
I searched but can’t seem to find a topic on this.

So since I asked my girlfriend if I could assfuck her, we have done it nearly every day. In the beginning we started in her pussy and went to her ass at some point. Since 22nd of dec we always gone straight to her ass an only had anal sex. Since then we do it almost every day of even more if the mood is right.

For more then a decade I fantasized about having anal sex daily, but I told myself it’s only a fantasy and no woman even wants that. I was wrong. My current woman wants it and loves it. She looks foreward to her daily assfuck. And me too, goes without saying I guess 😁

So how is it with you and your partner ? How many times a week do you assfuck ?

Meanwhile I need to be fair here and tell you people that our average dropped a lot. Life kinda caught up with us and possibilities changed. We’re making decisions that will affect our future in life and as a couple.

But I am confident we will again be having more sex in the future. 😅
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

AnalWizard

Post by AnalWizard » Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:42 pm

Normally we have anal 5 times a week...but we've recently had guests stay followed by a different group... So it's been two months of extra people around.

It was actually my wife that took me somewhere quite under the pretext of doing some errands. When we were out of ear shot. She told me to stick it in... Although I didn't get to fuck her til i came...I got a coating.
I think she was marking her territory.

Also, she said to me she knows it's been too long without anal sex when she takes a shit and does think me and about my handy work up there.

Hypnoanal

Post by Hypnoanal » Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:48 pm

About 5 times, on vaca 7 or 8.

Sunny Kev

Post by Sunny Kev » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:05 am

We are still relatively new to having anal on a more regular basis. We used to have anal on 'special occasions' but it became more frequent in the past 18 months. My wife enjoyed the taste of my cum and I loved her flavour. When she discovered the mixture of her ass and my cum, anal sex became more frequent, normally 2-3 times per week. Who am I to argue?