How many times a week do you have anal sex ?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
amaizeg

Re: How many times a week do you have anal sex ?

Post by amaizeg » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:11 pm

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:52 am

As an aside, my wife has come to really enjoy ass to mouth (ATM).

My lover has done her first ATM with me and it was her first anal-only relationship as well despite having dreamed of one for many years. I also felt how her libido increased and she wants more sex. It seems to be a total aphrodisiac for some.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:12 pm

hasani2222 wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:19 pm
Usually it's 4-5 times/week with multiple partners. I have about 3 FWBs and some one-offs. On an average I week meet up 1 day of the week and fuck 2-3 sessions. If I'm really horny could be 4-5 separate assfucking sessions in just one day/night. It's nice to fuck and cum with my first orgasm and then take my time when I'm hard again for the second round.

In theory, I'd prefer to have anal daily. With work, timing, energy, can't be everyday. Perhaps if I had a live-in gf you bet I'd be assfucking as much as possible. Most I've done with is three days straight and its definitely something I could get used to.

Haha, I wish I had your time budget :lol:

DavesGal

Post by DavesGal » Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:54 pm

Nightly, sometimes more than once in a 24 hour period. Probably 8-9 times per 7 days. (We are 19 after all.)

Dave's gal.

zarafan

Post by zarafan » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:10 am

My (second) wife and I are in our mid-50s. We had anal the first time we got together a few years ago and have been anal only for about a year or so. We generally have (anal only) sex two or three times a day when we can: ideally when we wake up in the morning, work schedules permitting, then at the end of the day--late afternoon before supper--and then at night when finally I'm able to cum. We have far more sex on weekends. We can't maintain this schedule every day, of course, real life being what it is, but over the last four weeks I'd say we've averaged about twice daily and have only abstained for more than 24 hours when we've been traveling.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:57 am

It varies a lot, it depends on my routine, but to say an average it's 3-4 days per week, depending on the day it can be once or many, it is difficult to say exactly.
"break my ass not my heart" ;)