How many times a week do you have anal sex ?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Divorced

Re: How many times a week do you have anal sex ?

Post by Divorced » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:11 am

About 3 times a week but sometimes more ;)

PlayingDoctor

Post by PlayingDoctor » Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:56 pm

I average 1-2 times per week, since I work 50+ hours per week. I provide a good life for my stay at home wife and kids. My wife understands that when I am at home, I expect ass at least once weekly (sometimes more when work slows down), and specifically, I expect her to contract her second sphincter in her lower colon to stroke every drop out of me. I’ve made it clear that pussy doesn’t interest me. We don’t do foreplay. We’re too busy for all that between work and kids, so her submission to me through that special massage is a token of her gratitude for the life I provide. It makes a tough work life manageable to know that when I finally get to the weekend, she will take every inch and drain every drop on command.

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:43 am

This has always been a funny question to me. It's sort of difficult to quantify something like this with any sort of accuracy.
My Gf and I (We are AO) generally have sex 7 days a week. But there are hiccups. Some days we just can't muster up the energy and sometimes her monthly visitor saps her strength. We are not childless, either, and their events can get in the way of that, as well. So, I would have to say it's probably averaging to about 4-5 days weekly, with an occasional 3 times in one day on a Sat or Sun. Those are fun.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:37 pm

My boyfriend and I are anal every time we are together. We don't live together so its not everyday so its probably 5 times per week. That is perfect for me. It gives his balls a chance to fill back up so that is something for me to look forward to!

Analina

Post by Analina » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:53 am

When I had a partner, it was 2-3 times a week. But I want to try an anal marathon for a week. At least one anal sex per day for a week. Mmm, I really want to

Jesse

Post by Jesse » Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:21 pm

I started logging every time I have anal sex over a year ago so these numbers are not subjective but accurate. For 2023, my wife and I who are monogamous and have been anal only for over a decade had anal sex 177 times or about 3.4 times a week. The longest duration of sex was about 70 minutes and the shortest duration was about 15 minutes. The average duration was 38 minutes. I have a feeling that we will have even more sex in 2024.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:53 am

This is funny @Jesse, cause when I look at it this way, in 2022 we’ve had anal sex close to every day. So I think I can safely say 350 times in 2022. :mrgreen:
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

gapingamy

Post by gapingamy » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:37 pm

Analina wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:53 am
When I had a partner, it was 2-3 times a week. But I want to try an anal marathon for a week. At least one anal sex per day for a week. Mmm, I really want to

You won't regret it!! Hubby and I joke that my asshole has become a revolving door LOL. I love having various guys use my asshole in a row, the sensations are phenomenal and I just keep coming if they take turns on me.
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥

Analina

Post by Analina » Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:09 pm

Wow, how exciting it is!

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:13 am

My girlfriend and I have anal sex most days. I'll admit I start to get a little cranky if I haven't been up her ass for more than a day. It doesn't matter to her as much.