Speaking in Code

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Shanabanana

Speaking in Code

Post by Shanabanana » Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:12 am

Hello again! I'm happy to report my Anal Only life has just kept getting better! A lot of changes have happened. We are now just us two at home. My husband has many encounters that result in vaginal sex with outside partners, as we are polyamorous. I'm comfortable talking to and meeting new people, but I have such a hard time articulating! I've explained, but I always seem to have to reaffirm my wishes repeatedly. Men seem very keen to hear I'm AO, but are quick to try and use my pussy as well! Is there something I can say or put on a dating profile that conveys my feelings about vaginal sex? Is there a phrase or something to let people know I only like anal?

Backdoorlover

Re: Speaking in Code

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:55 am

Whenever you hook up with a new man, say “my pussy is not to be used ! Not ever for no reason whatsoever. Is that understood ?” If you get a yes, proceed. Men who go after your pussy after this, need their ass kicked.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Shanabanana

Post by Shanabanana » Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:13 pm

Well I have -I practice Anal Only, which means I only have anal or oral sex- right on my profile. I get matches just so people can ask what is wrong with me or if I'm a transvestite attempting to catfish. I suppose the general feeling is not everyone is cut out for Anal Only.

As to why? I can not figure it out, I guess it's like they think or act rather, as if I could be convinced if only I try THEIR penis. As if it will magically make me want vaginal sex. They're always saying things like- I'd change your mind about that p***y or you just haven't had it right. Obviously all quality individuals 🤣🤣 but the general attitude is hard to dismiss.

Shanabanana

Post by Shanabanana » Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:45 pm

I went through previous posts here, apparently it's a common issue and I must wade through the morons to get to the good ones 🤣

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:52 pm

Shanabanana wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:13 pm
Well I have -I practice Anal Only, which means I only have anal or oral sex- right on my profile. I get matches just so people can ask what is wrong with me or if I'm a transvestite attempting to catfish. I suppose the general feeling is not everyone is cut out for Anal Only.

As to why? I can not figure it out, I guess it's like they think or act rather, as if I could be convinced if only I try THEIR penis. As if it will magically make me want vaginal sex. They're always saying things like- I'd change your mind about that p***y or you just haven't had it right. Obviously all quality individuals 🤣🤣 but the general attitude is hard to dismiss.

Ahhhh where do you live!?!?
Bc I’m “swiping” right 😃😃😃

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:13 pm

Shanabanana wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:45 pm
I went through previous posts here, apparently it's a common issue and I must wade through the morons to get to the good ones 🤣

Thát 😌☝🏻
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Shanabanana

Post by Shanabanana » Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:54 pm

Missouri USA

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Sat May 07, 2022 1:42 pm

Shanabanana wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:12 am
Hello again! I'm happy to report my Anal Only life has just kept getting better! A lot of changes have happened. We are now just us two at home. My husband has many encounters that result in vaginal sex with outside partners, as we are polyamorous. I'm comfortable talking to and meeting new people, but I have such a hard time articulating! I've explained, but I always seem to have to reaffirm my wishes repeatedly. Men seem very keen to hear I'm AO, but are quick to try and use my pussy as well! Is there something I can say or put on a dating profile that conveys my feelings about vaginal sex? Is there a phrase or something to let people know I only like anal?

Would you rather be monogamous with a AO man or being polyamorous is a essential part of your kink? Just curious.

Shanabanana

Post by Shanabanana » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:08 pm

No, nothing to do with lifestyle. Just a matter of personal preference. I'm AO with everyone.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:19 pm

Shanabanana wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:08 pm
No, nothing to do with lifestyle. Just a matter of personal preference. I'm AO with everyone.

The fact you have difficulty finding someone who complies with your anal only wishes is difficult for the majority of us on this forum! Personally, I no longer have a desire to penetrate my wife’s pussy and she feels the same way. I guess this is no different than other challenges people face in relationships. Maybe wear panties that have no back and explain they’re to keep them away from your pussy. Good luck!