My journey onto ass to mouth receiving

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

Re: My journey onto ass to mouth receiving

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:39 pm

Hey but you know what ? Yesterday I felt awefull. Headache and nausious all day. But in the evening my headache was gone, as usual at evenings, so I asked my hottie for a “therapeutic” blowjob. She sucked me right away and then - at her initiative - turned it into ass to mouth again. I swear. She likes giving ass to mouth as much as me getting it.
Anal only since 22 december 2021. Living a long time dream

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:21 pm

You need to coin the term "therapeutic blowjob." That's a good one. Hey babe, I'm ready for my therapeutic blowjob. You know I get irritable if I don't get that third one every day. haha

A few weeks ago I spent a lazy Saturday with one of my regular girls. She has a really nice ass. Wide and plump, but not too bulky or bubble shaped. Nice pink butthole that you know has been used with all the wrinkles around it. After a nice anal session, we spent time in missionary anal on the couch watching tv, hardly moving my cock, just planted balls deep like a plug. I told her somewhat jokingly that if she gets up she has to suck it before putting it back in. I swear, she got up like 10 times within an hour, needing to get water, or her charger, or fixing her makeup, etc... What I thought would be a light deterrent was actually rewarding to her. She definitely didn't mind sucking it, enjoyed it just as much as I did. I could tell because she used her tongue a lot and took her sweet time.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:45 pm

Yeah it’s so great when we men think women would do ass to mouth just for our pleasure, but then we find out they do it because they love it.

Lately I feel like she’s waiting for me to pull it out after cuming, just to lick it clean for me. With this radiant smile while she says “it’s clean 😁

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:39 am

Yesterday another ass to mouth fuck. Out of her own initiative. Sucking, anally riding it, sucking again, riding it again. Then third blowjob straight from her ass. Let her suck it good and then I ended in her ass doggy after which she licked my cock clean.

Now the best part !

“I get why you love ass to mouth so much. I feel it too. Everytime your cock goes back into my ass it feels more intense and it drives me crazy”

So basically she said doing ass to mouth gives her extra pleasure. Here I was hoping she would do ass to mouth once a month and meanwhile it’s almost a daily part of sex by now. She at least licks leftover sperm from my cockhead after every fuck.