My journey onto ass to mouth receiving

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Rimmer

Re: My journey onto ass to mouth receiving

Post by Rimmer » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:51 am

Actually, we did this on Friday. I had told my wife that we back to strict AO for a season. She got really horny that evening, and over the rest of the weekend, as we had sex she asked me to fuck her 'violently' in her words. After I came, I went to get off the bed and she spun round and sucked my dick clean. Later she asked me if I could suck my own dick, I said I had when I was younger and more flexible on a couple of occasions, but not for a long time. She said, good, I can taste something you can't then, and was very pleased with herself.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:56 am

A week or so ago I went from talking to her, to suddenly roll her on her back and assfuck her. She lubed up 15 mins earlier just to be ready to receive my cock.

So I fucked her asshole good, she loves the submissiveness of being assfucked belly down and pinned by my weight. Makes her super horny. The day before I’ve had this special orgasm that drained me. So this night I felt I would’t cum. Just love fucking her. It our hobby

After some nice fucking and enjoying eachother I pulled out and layed down next to her. Straight away she got up, between my legs and started a suburb blowjob. It doesn’t even matter if it’s before or after my cock was up her asshole, she needs it in her mouth so bad. Never had a woman who loved sucking my cock like she does.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:49 pm

It’s really incredible how natural ass to mouth is to my girlfriend these days. She does ass to mouth, in some way, almost everytime we have sex. The rare occasions she doesn’t do it, is because she forgot.

Her favorite is licking my cock clean after I shot my load in her asshole. But many times she sucks my cock coming from her ass and then I go back to her asshole. Because I either shove it in her mouth or because she wants to suck it. She loves it every time.

I could never imagine I would find a woman who was okay with anal sex exclusively, but I was even more sure I would never find a woman who did ass to mouth. I found both in the same woman, and man it’s the best feeling ever !! 🥰
Backdoorlover’s quote:

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:36 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:49 pm
I could never imagine I would find a woman who was okay with anal sex exclusively, but I was even more sure I would never find a woman who did ass to mouth. I found both in the same woman, and man it’s the best feeling ever !! 🥰

It is an incredible delight and I'll do all I can to keep my sweet ass-to-mouth princess.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:05 pm

Same here. The way she does it is breathtaking.

Few weeks ago I was assfucking her on her back at the edge of the bed. So I was standing. Suddenly she says “pull out, quick !”

I pull out, take a step back and she lets herself slide off the bed and start sucking me. Man it was like a dream. She did it like it was her treat. 😍 She really loves doing ass to mouth. ❤️
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:26 am

Yesterday we had a fantastic fuck. Like a long fuck. 😍

But it was late and none of us could cum. So we kept fucking for close to half an hour. Her asshole felth so nice that I didn’t want to pull out.
At some point I did, I pulled out and lay next to her. She gets up and sucks it clean. Gets a hang of the taste, goes to sit between my legs and starts a real intens blowjob. I didn’t cum from the blowjob either, but just her doing ass to mouth all the time is such a huge trill. And getting a blowjob after a long assfuck is a very special feeling. My cock is sensitive in some different way. A blowjob feels a lot better after the assfuck than before the assfuck.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:40 am

I don’t often cum in her mouth. Mainly because I am obsessed with cumming in her asshole.

But somewhere this week I texted her at work to plug her ass. And she did. That night in bed her asshole was super sensitive because of the plugging. While she was lying on her belly, moaning with my cock deep in her asshole, I asked “do you want to suck it ?” which she right away aswered with “ooh yes”.

That blowjob took over the amazing feeling I’d already felth and she brought me to orgasm is a very smooth way. I almost exploded in her mouth. Never had a woman who sucked my cock as well as she does. 😍🔥
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:44 am

Nice. My wife taught herself to deep throat last year. When I pass into her throat it feels a little like passing the sigmoid colon. She looks so please with herself and her new ability to take me in her throat. I'm one f those guys that doesn't wash after I have been in her ass, unless it needs a quick wipe with tissue to prevent staining, so even if it is the next day when she sucks me, she can still taste/smell her ass on my cock - it's just better that way.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:24 am

There’s one thing I really need to start doing. I need to start taking initiative to make her go ass to mouth.

And with that I mean like randomly just pull my cock out of her asshole to feed it to her mouth without asking or telling her. I really don’t do that often enough and I am quite sure she would love it if I do a dominant act like going from her ass to her mouth unexpected. Somehow I never get the nerve together to go for it. Which is weird cause she will absolutely not refuse.

So my new focal point in our relationship is random ass to mouth out of my initiative. Wish me luck 😅
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:57 am

Good luck :-)