My journey onto ass to mouth receiving

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

Re: My journey onto ass to mouth receiving

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:00 pm

So today I was planning it. First assfuck her and then “make” her suck it. I failed. 😞

Because she started a blowjob while I was sitting in my relax sofa. Sucking my cock like she had missed it for a month. She moans while she sucks me, I never had a woman who moaned while giving me head. It’s lovely. 🥰

Then suddenly she gets up, turns around and guides my cock to her asshole to insert it reverse. Her asshole slid over my cock till it was fully swallowed. Then she started riding me reverse, using her upper legs to fuck me. Her moaning became more intense, like she swiched in higher gear.

It was the best view and even better feeling to be fucked by her asshole like this, but the strain on her upper legs became too much after 5 mins. So she pulled out my cock, turned around and took it in her mouth again. Starting the ass to mouth part of the blowjob, which is my favorite… obviously. It only took her 3 mins from there to make me shoot in her mouth.

And this, dear people, is how my girlfriend gives me a blowjob these days. It has to have been in her asshole, in between or at the start. She is my ass to mouth slut and I love her to death. 😍
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:06 am

Hey yesterday I was fucking her doggystyle when I pulled out and said “turn around and suck me”. Of course she obeyed and while sucking me I was looking at her, enjoying the view and the feeling. Suddenly I got like superhorny by all the input at the same time (she sucking my cock, the idea of her doing ass to mouth on my command and the view on her hot body) and within a second I went from “everything under control” to “omg what is this” and shooting in her mouth.

It was the weirdest sexual experience ever
Backdoorlover’s quote:

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:54 pm

On Monday I was having some casual anal with a recent fwb while watching some tv. Not much to do because of the rainy and windy weather. It was nice and slow assfucking, lots of reverse cowgirl, her sitting sideways, she controlled the pace....we did this for several hours. When I told her to get off and suck she would, making me hard as a rock feeling her wet tongue pressing against my shaft and cockhead licking first then sucking me down to my balls. She's a great cocksucker. It's nice when there's no talk or mention of ass to mouth, she just does it. I know she loves it by the way her tongue basically massages my cock clean.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:23 am

Yeah for us ass to mouth is simply the way we enjoy sex. I never need to ask cause she does it every time in some way. But still, pulling it out of her ass and telling her to suck it, is mindblowing. Because she never hesitates. She doesn’t even look if it’s clean, simply wánts to suck it.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu May 18, 2023 6:01 am

This is still an ongoing journey.

Lately ass to mouth became so common in our relationship, that mostly it doesn’t surprise me. And then other moments this happens:

So she first gave me a nice, long, blowjob. Made me edge a lot and I needed to hold back three times or I would gave shot my cum into her mouth. 😍

So I rolled off the bed and pulled her to the edge, pushing her legs up to enter her willing asshole. She started moaning like she doesn’t get assfucked enough and the harder I trusted, the heavier her panting.
At some point she started rubbing her clit, that got all wet from her pussyjuice. She rubbed like crazy and I fucked hard. Hamered my cock into her asshole. Her edging simply didn’t stop so she stopped rubbing her clit, as some kind of unspoken signal I should just fill up her ass with cum.

But I pulled out, got on my knees and sucked her clit hard. It only took a minute from that point, for her to have a very intense orgasm. To pull her over the edge, so to say.

After her orgasm faded, she rolled to her side of the bed and I layed down. Both being in this mentally satisfied state. Then she suddenly gets up, sits herself between my knees and starts sucking my cock.

This was incredible. For some reason I wasn’t expecting ass to mouth at that stage and it felt not common at all. I loved it so much. She sucks harder - or it feels like that - after assfucking her.

And almost everytime, after fantastic ass to mouth sex like this, I feel so priveledged having such an amazing woman in my life.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:04 am

Last week we had another fun experience.

My sweetheart has done some facial thing where they use underskin threads to lift parts of her face. So it kind of pulls underneath her skin to mimmic a mini facelift.

The downpart is that it makes her face a bit motionless and painfull for a few weeks. And she couldn’t suck my cock because ooening her mouth that far was too painfull.

She hated that part because she lives sucking my cock.

Anyway, a week had passed and she cock again to a carefull blowjob, while she was on her knees and me standing up. When it got too painfull to continue sucking my cock, I pulled her up, layed her down at the edge of the bed to assfuck her. Her intense moaning started very soon because she really needed to be fucked. I was playing with her, trusting hard, then gentle. Shoving my cock in till I entered her collon, she loves that.

Suddenly, between her extensive moaning she says something almost inaudible. I stop fucking, put my head closer and ask what she was saying “let me please suck you now”, was what she was trying to say. Man that was soooo hot. I pulled out, took two steps back so she could slide off the bed, back onto her knees in position to resume the blowjob.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:14 am

That must've been a tough experience for her @Backdoorlover !...Not being to suck your cock as much as she wanted to. It's clear that she was also missing atm. She's okay doing that after your cock has been inside her colon? I have to admit I tend to hesitate with some women because I'm not quite sure what to expect going that deep. Some that I know clean out well I have the most atm fun with.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:58 am

It did happen that there was something on my cock. But if she’s really horny she sucks it anyway.

I needed to get used to that, but it’s actually superhot if she takes it in her mouth while it’s a bit soiled. The first time she wanted to take it ass to mouth while my cock wasn’t clean, I stopped her. She told me not to do that, that she saw it and wanted to suck me regardless. So I stopped telling her and just let her suck it whenever she feels like it.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:44 am

I guess that's a better system, for her to decide. But in your case you'll lucky she agrees to suck you regardless. I got to be a little bit more controlled since not every girl wants a surprise like that. I don't want her hating atm. lol

huckleberre

Post by huckleberre » Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:14 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:58 am
It did happen that there was something on my cock. But if she’s really horny she sucks it anyway.

I needed to get used to that, but it’s actually superhot if she takes it in her mouth while it’s a bit soiled. The first time she wanted to take it ass to mouth while my cock wasn’t clean, I stopped her. She told me not to do that, that she saw it and wanted to suck me regardless. So I stopped telling her and just let her suck it whenever she feels like it.

It must be a great feeling knowing she wants to suck your cock even if it's a bit dirty! My fwb hasn't done any atm yet but is open to it.