My journey onto ass to mouth receiving

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

Re: My journey onto ass to mouth receiving

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:09 pm

@hasani2222 and @huckleberre I think any grown woman can perfectly decide for herself how far she sexually wants to go. We as men, only need to respect those bounderies, and she will feel happy.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:16 pm

I can’t even imagine life without ass to mouth anymore. Doing atm is now as natural to her as drink her coffee in the morning. Sometimes I even feel it’s her being eager to take my cock back into her mouth while it’s in her ass. I really think she doesn’t do it only for me anymore. I believe she feels it ‘s hot being a true ass to mouth slut.

I surely believe it’s the hottest thing any man can get from a woman. ❤️
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:46 pm

Long time since I posted anything here.

Ass to mouth is still a daily part of our sexlife. It’s truly lovely how she sucks it straight from her ass and makes me feel like I am rewarding her by letting her take my cock ass to mouth.

I only cum in her mouth if my cock has first been in her asshole. Having her sucking my cock simply feels much better after a decent assfuck.

December 22nd we were anal only for two years. The month prior to our analversary I did the challenge that I would only cum in her mouth doing ass to mouth. Let me tell you, it was a fun four weeks 😆😅
Backdoorlover’s quote:

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:52 pm

Other than anal only, ATM sounds like the next most beautiful thing in the world. Nothing would make me happier than a long, deep, loving suck after popping out of her ass. Sadly not there yet. Maybe time will tell as she never thought that anal only would be the best thing for us.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:03 pm

Make sure to tell her an anal douche is something very simple to clean out her rectum. Once the rectum is clean there’s no risk of something on your cock.

My sweetheart rinses her asshole daily to be prepared for ass to mouth on daily basis.
Backdoorlover’s quote: