My journey onto ass to mouth receiving

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

Re: My journey onto ass to mouth receiving

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:39 pm

Hey but you know what ? Yesterday I felt awefull. Headache and nausious all day. But in the evening my headache was gone, as usual at evenings, so I asked my hottie for a “therapeutic” blowjob. She sucked me right away and then - at her initiative - turned it into ass to mouth again. I swear. She likes giving ass to mouth as much as me getting it.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:21 pm

You need to coin the term "therapeutic blowjob." That's a good one. Hey babe, I'm ready for my therapeutic blowjob. You know I get irritable if I don't get that third one every day. haha

A few weeks ago I spent a lazy Saturday with one of my regular girls. She has a really nice ass. Wide and plump, but not too bulky or bubble shaped. Nice pink butthole that you know has been used with all the wrinkles around it. After a nice anal session, we spent time in missionary anal on the couch watching tv, hardly moving my cock, just planted balls deep like a plug. I told her somewhat jokingly that if she gets up she has to suck it before putting it back in. I swear, she got up like 10 times within an hour, needing to get water, or her charger, or fixing her makeup, etc... What I thought would be a light deterrent was actually rewarding to her. She definitely didn't mind sucking it, enjoyed it just as much as I did. I could tell because she used her tongue a lot and took her sweet time.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:45 pm

Yeah it’s so great when we men think women would do ass to mouth just for our pleasure, but then we find out they do it because they love it.

Lately I feel like she’s waiting for me to pull it out after cuming, just to lick it clean for me. With this radiant smile while she says “it’s clean 😁
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:39 am

Yesterday another ass to mouth fuck. Out of her own initiative. Sucking, anally riding it, sucking again, riding it again. Then third blowjob straight from her ass. Let her suck it good and then I ended in her ass doggy after which she licked my cock clean.

Now the best part !

“I get why you love ass to mouth so much. I feel it too. Everytime your cock goes back into my ass it feels more intense and it drives me crazy”

So basically she said doing ass to mouth gives her extra pleasure. Here I was hoping she would do ass to mouth once a month and meanwhile it’s almost a daily part of sex by now. She at least licks leftover sperm from my cockhead after every fuck.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:12 am

I need to post a kinky yet horny update here.

While on vacation in Mexico my girlfriend did ass to mouth every day in some way. Some times really switching from her ass to her mouth during the sex. Back and forth. Other times gently suck the rest of the sperm from my cockhead after I finished in her ass. And sometimes she just gave me a nice blowjob after the assfuck to finish the sex the nicest way possible.

I want to tell you about one time that was kinky as fuck. We were having a real nice assfuck, she sat on me cowgirl, facing me, giving me a very nice fuck while carassing my balls with her hand. I love this. It’s the most loving way she can possibly fuck me.

Then, like she nearly always does in this position, she goes off me and her mouth goes straight to my cock, she wasn’t even looking. I saw something and said stop. We looked closely and there was a little scat on my cockhead. I took a tissue, whiped it of and then she took me straight into her mouth. I wasn’t expecting that so I was thrilled that she sucked me anyway. And she did it with so much joy too.

When I told her how horny and kinky it was to me that she took my cock in her mouth anyway, even though some scat was on it, she said “next time let me just suck it. I don’t mind if it’s a little dirty, it’s my shit anyway”

A few days later same thing happened, some scat on my cock from fucking her asshole, but she took it in her mouth and gave me a supurb blowjob. She saw the scat and didn’t hessitate one second to take my cock in her mouth.

She became a genuine ass to mouth slut. I love her so much. She’s everything I’ve ever wanted plus more. ❤️❤️❤️
Backdoorlover’s quote:

helloagain4737

Post by helloagain4737 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:18 am

Wow - amazing thread. Hope you wife her up if you haven't already!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:28 am

We’ve both been married twice so the whole marriage thing doesn’t mean much to us. But she is the woman I want to grow old with. She’s pretty, sexy, sweet and an ass to mouth slut. I can even say that instead of anal only, our relationship is now more like ass to mouth only. 😍
Backdoorlover’s quote:

helloagain4737

Post by helloagain4737 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:01 pm

Fair enough! Happy for you man - she sounds like such a good girl! :D

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:28 pm

While on vacation in Mexico my girlfriend did ass to mouth every day in some way. Some times really switching from her ass to her mouth during the sex. Back and forth. Other times gently suck the rest of the sperm from my cockhead after I finished in her ass. And sometimes she just gave me a nice blowjob after the assfuck to finish the sex the nicest way possible.

That's awesome, man. Living your sexual fantasies...especially ass to mouth. Being on vacay I'm extra horny and want to try new exciting fetishes.

I'll share about an anal slut I hooked up with 3 weeks ago. Great ass, tight pink butthole. She's been getting nastier each time we get together, mostly because I encourage her. This time I fucked her outdoors on my balcony. I have a covered railing but you would be able to see what's going on if you looked up from the street at the right angles. I had her start out by holding onto the railing while I got behind her and fucked her ass while standing. After several minutes I pulled out and she sucked me for a proper 10-15 minute blowjob. I looked outside and at her pretty mouth, no one out and about knowing what kind of dirty things we're up to. Made me super hard. After some more assfucking in the standing position we moved onto reverse cowgirl then doggystyle to finish it off. She did plenty of atm bjs...over 10x for sure. She's my top fuck buddy for this reason.

So...does your wife always initiate the atm @Backdoorlover ?

I like being in control and dictating when she gets her "atm treat." During doggy, I find it most satisfying to pull out after being so rough and deep inside her ass, walk slowly in front of her and bring my cock to her mouth. It's my favorite way now. In general, she knows if I go balls deep and wait a good 10 seconds to "soak up the juices" and pull out slowly, that I'm expecting a blowjob. I pull out real slow and she knows not to touch it with her hands, only her lips/tongue.
When I told her how horny and kinky it was to me that she took my cock in her mouth anyway, even though some scat was on it, she said “next time let me just suck it. I don’t mind if it’s a little dirty, it’s my shit anyway”

I've hooked up with some women who don't clean as well as others but I have a towel to wipe away and continue on without much of a pause. My regulars know how rough I can be so they clean up quite well beforehand. haha To be honest, I'm not really focused on any dirtiness, too horny enjoying her mouth slurping away on my cock.

Izabela

Post by Izabela » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 am

I was schocked when my ex wanted me to do this the first time... but i kind of like it now :)
Since february 2021 anal only.