Who else uses only coconut oil ?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

Who else uses only coconut oil ?

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:46 am

When we first had anal we used Pjur water based lube. So that being our very first anal. In the past, wit other women, I always used water based lubes so I was used to it.

A woman friend of my current woman said coconut oil makes excellent natural lube so we tried it.

Advantages:

- it tastes good
- it smells good
- it keept lubricating
- it dries without leaving residue
- it’s safe for any material toys
- it’s for sale cheap in the grocerystore
- you can leave it on the table and never worry about anyone knowing you fucked her ass over that table an hour ago 🤣

Disadvantages;

- it not sold in small tubes to put in a purse

So I was wondering if other people also use coconut oil as lube ?
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Re: Who else uses only coconut oil ?

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:52 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:46 am
When we first had anal we used Pjur water based lube. So that being our very first anal. In the past, wit other women, I always used water based lubes so I was used to it.

A woman friend of my current woman said coconut oil makes excellent natural lube so we tried it.

Advantages:

- it tastes good
- it smells good
- it keept lubricating
- it dries without leaving residue
- it’s safe for any material toys
- it’s for sale cheap in the grocerystore
- you can leave it on the table and never worry about anyone knowing you fucked her ass over that table an hour ago 🤣

Disadvantages;

- it not sold in small tubes to put in a purse

So I was wondering if other people also use coconut oil as lube ?

Our favorite lube (and we really don’t use much because her ass once penetrated is naturally wet) is a water based lube infused with CBD. We have also used a coconut oil based lube with CBD, but the manufacturer no longer offers it.

As a service to you and all anal sex lovers, I took a few minutes to see if I could find what you’re looking for and discovered this… looks like exactly what you want. No CBD, but pure coconut oil. We like the CBD because of its healing properties and we want to keep our favorite orifice supple and ready for fun. Here’s a link to what I found.

https://coconu.com/pages/explore-coconu ... gLGT_D_BwE

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:57 am

Coconut oil has healing features. It’s 100% natural. It’s even 100% vegan for those who care. So for us CBD will not have advantages.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:58 am

I also forgot to mention we don’t like silicone lube as it seems to dull the sensation during penetration. It’s almost too slick for our liking. I like to feel every inch of penetration and she says silicone dulls the feeling for her too. I know many are big fans of silicone, but you might try a water based lube to see if you like it.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:31 pm

I stepped off silicones long time ago because it’s sticky and must be removed afterwards. Didn’t feel that pleasurable too.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Zombawa

Post by Zombawa » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:17 am

Apparently some doctors do not recommend coconut oil as it can turn bad and bring bacteria and yeast if used in too large quantity.
I am using silicon lube exclusively (Pjur Analyze Me).

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:34 am

Doctors that also tell us chemical medication is good and natural medication is bad can kiss my ass.

I will stick with natural. We are non-vaxxers by choice too.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

thongeveryday

Post by thongeveryday » Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:49 pm

I have been using coconut oil for some time now. Here is a very useful trick I learned. Buy crunchy ice trays (small pellet style) from amazon and pour the coconut oil into the trays after warming it up. Put them in the freezer, then when you are ready to use, they slide right it and you can "load up" with as much lube ahead of time as you like. Enjoy!

Amour

Post by Amour » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:38 am

thongeveryday wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:49 pm
I have been using coconut oil for some time now. Here is a very useful trick I learned. Buy crunchy ice trays (small pellet style) from amazon and pour the coconut oil into the trays after warming it up. Put them in the freezer, then when you are ready to use, they slide right it and you can "load up" with as much lube ahead of time as you like. Enjoy!

We also use it and buy it on Amazon, both when I sodomize my wife and when she sodomizes me.

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:55 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:34 am
Doctors that also tell us chemical medication is good and natural medication is bad can kiss my ass.

I will stick with natural. We are non-vaxxers by choice too.

Pure blood!! Love it same here