Who else uses only coconut oil ?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Rimmer

Re: Who else uses only coconut oil ?

Post by Rimmer » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:33 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:58 am
I also forgot to mention we don’t like silicone lube as it seems to dull the sensation during penetration. It’s almost too slick for our liking. I like to feel every inch of penetration and she says silicone dulls the feeling for her too. I know many are big fans of silicone, but you might try a water based lube to see if you like it.

I use a drop of silicone occasionally for anal if I want to last a very long time, it is so slick you just end collapsing in a sweaty heap :D
We usually just use a little spit.
Occasionally a little Boy Butter original and occasionally cocoanut oil
Very very occasionally - nothing at all - but that is a lengthy processes

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:49 am

Zombawa wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:17 am
Apparently some doctors do not recommend coconut oil as it can turn bad and bring bacteria and yeast if used in too large quantity.
I am using silicon lube exclusively (Pjur Analyze Me).

Cocoanut oil is antibacterial and generally ok for anal, like other oil based lubes, e.g. Boy Butter original, but cocoanut oil has the benefit of being antibacterial - to a point.
Used vaginally there is a chance of there being a tipping point where the antibacterial properties may reach their limit if residue is left lingering.
For instance Boy butter (original) can be used anally but is not advised for vaginal sex.
Cocoanut oil can be used anally but vaginally you take a small chance of it going bad. Your personal body chemistry will play a role in this; like Ass to Pussy sex, you will hear differing experiences from different people.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:32 pm

Rimmer wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:49 am
Zombawa wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:17 am
Apparently some doctors do not recommend coconut oil as it can turn bad and bring bacteria and yeast if used in too large quantity.
I am using silicon lube exclusively (Pjur Analyze Me).

Cocoanut oil is antibacterial and generally ok for anal, like other oil based lubes, e.g. Boy Butter original, but cocoanut oil has the benefit of being antibacterial - to a point.
Used vaginally there is a chance of there being a tipping point where the antibacterial properties may reach their limit if residue is left lingering.
For instance Boy butter (original) can be used anally but is not advised for vaginal sex.
Cocoanut oil can be used anally but vaginally you take a small chance of it going bad. Your personal body chemistry will play a role in this; like Ass to Pussy sex, you will hear differing experiences from different people.

So to avoid complications associated with various lubes, it seems like anal only is the way to go. Like I needed another reason to be anal only.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:24 am

My girlfriend says that with her ex she had inflamed blatter problems a lot and many times anal was not comfortable. They used some brand lube…

Since our second assfuck we switched to coconut oil.
She didn’t have one single problem. Nothing. We did ass to pussy, we do ass to mouth. She never has any problem.

So coconut oil seems like a wonder product to us.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:16 pm

The wife and I have tried coconut oil several times over the years. It just didn't work for us. We found silicone lube to be best for us.

That said, eveyone is different. If coconut oil works for you, it's a great, natural choice. I could see the granola mom crowd choosing coconut oil for those reasons alone. And anal sex for safe, natural birth control.

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:45 am

After years of using heavier lubes about 5 years ago we switched to coconut oil and find that it fulfills out lubrication needs perfectly.
Lately we've been experimenting with using less & less lube. The added friction and increased sensitivity is a huge turn on for both of us.
Now I use a small dab of coco oil to start initial entry and if she ask for a bit more lube later on a bit of spit on her asshole is all that is needed.
After she is cummed out so to speak, she asks me to dry things off with a hand towel we keep close by and I get to enter her oh so slowly after wiping down her ass and my cock and what an exquisite feeling that is!

Backdoorlover

Re: Who else uses only coconut oil ?nd

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:03 am

I want to tell you people how coconut oil is used in our sexlife.

She loves the taste and she loves sucking my cock. So she uses plenty of coconut oil to lube my cock for a blowjob. Not only does it make my cock taste good to her, it’s easier to slide it down her troat, cause she loves doing deeptroat.

So she takes a lot of coco-oil and sucks me good. Slides my cock in her troat, uses one hand to help and the other to carress my balls. Then we switch to fucking her ass and almost never lube her asshole. Only the leftover coco-oil on my cock, mixed with her saliva, is enough to assfuck her. So the weird thing here is that meanwhile, we use more lube for the blowjobs then for the anal sex.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:03 pm

For the past several years it has been coconut oil only and we have experimented with many types of lube. Regular coconut oil becomes solid below 75 degrees Fahrenheit and the "fractionated" version is always liquid. Both work well.

deine_huendin

Post by deine_huendin » Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:57 am

i also use lube (or coconutbutter) for throatfuck...a benefit for both: it slips deep and her neck doesn't get sore so quickly... but that you need more than with anal penetration ;-) ?!

GreatWhite

Post by GreatWhite » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:54 pm

My wife and I use it. You have to make sure it doesn't go bad but otherwise, it's a great lube.