A PERFECT FIT

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
TushLuvr

Re: A PERFECT FIT

Post by TushLuvr » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:28 am

This gif shows the arousing moment of going deep and popping through to the colon. My lovely wife lets out a moan of pleasure during the pop.

https://www.sex.com/pin/55613858-sooo-g ... the-duvet/

TushLuvr

Post by TushLuvr » Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:27 pm

Most often my Princess wife is relaxed when I enter her tight luscious tush, slowly pushing in my length, and bottoming into her colon without resistance from the deep valve. This is her fully relaxed or sleepy condition. I deeply enjoy this part of our free-use lovemaking.

But the best lovemaking for both of us is when she’s highly aroused, anticipating, and tight. I encounter a fully closed inner valve. I savor pushing against it, slowly at first. The excitement is in both of us, we know what’s coming. She rocks her hips and arches her back. I push a little harder, extending the moment, making it last. When her velvet inner passage opens and I pass through, I feel pleasure go through her. And a powerful orgasm strikes her quickly.

This was happening last night. As I pushed against her tight inner passage, I reached around for her clit. She needs the extra stimulation to climax. But last night she blocked my hand away from her little clit button. She gyrated her hips faster. I grabbed her shoulders and hooked her legs as she pushed back. As I passed fully deep into her colon she shook from an anal only climax.

Anal only orgasms happen rarely for her. Wow. Can’t stop reliving it. I’ve been hard all day.

TushLuvr

Post by TushLuvr » Fri Aug 09, 2024 10:05 am

Wifey was highly aroused and tight again last night. I thought she was about to have another anal only climax. But then I sensed she needed a little extra. I simply touched her clit button with my finger and that was enough. She had a wonderful climax and I held on for the ride and banged away.

She didn’t have a complete anal only climax, butt it was very close.