A PERFECT FIT

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
TushLuvr

A PERFECT FIT

Post by TushLuvr » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:15 am

Hi all. Here’s my introduction and the beginning of my story. I hope you enjoy it.

I started my Junior year of College and as everyone knows, picking out the beautiful Freshman girls is exciting and lots of fun. I spotted a pretty blonde cheerleader type, and she took my breath away. I couldn’t stop thinking of her.

A little background about me. I did ok with girls in High School and in College. I had a few girlfriends and we enjoyed PIV sex. But I wasn’t a big time player by any means.

When I looked at this pretty Freshman, I got the feeling that most guys experience “she’s out of my league.” In the next few days, I crossed paths with her walking around campus a few times. I smiled and she smiled back. What the hell, did I have a chance? There was something about her that convinced me to try. And I knew time was running out, she’d be dating someone else soon.

Next time we met I introduced myself. I told her she was beautiful. I made a few jokes and she laughed. Soon we were dating.

Our relationship was fun and grew deeper in the early months. Emotionally and sexually. I couldn’t get enough of her tight little bod. Sexually we were doing oral, she was delicious. As time passed, she wasn’t ready to go any farther. I was crazy about her in every way. And I didn’t want to ruin it. But the pressure started to mount for PIV sex. I couldn’t stop myself …

Finally she came out with it. She told me. My GF was a virgin, saving herself for marriage. Yes folks they’re really out there. And I’d found one. More time went by. Lots of oral. And we started oiling her tush, I’d grind and cum on her back. It was still frustrating for me and I was mostly holding it inside. I didn’t know if the relationship was going to work out. There were other girls about. A hot girl in my dorm broke up with her boyfriend. I was always attracted to her and she was suddenly flirting with me. Thoughts went through my mind.

Some say that women can read your mind. I think my GF sensed what was happening between us. We had an intimate talk. I apologized for being a jerk and pressuring her. She cried and we kissed passionately. Then came the words I’ll never forget. She suggested “Umm … I want to try something tonight …” We started with oral foreplay as usual. Then switched over to the oily ass grind in the spoon position. This is when she told me to remain still. She grabbed my cock shaft and slowly slowly started to press me inside!

I had no experience with anal and I didn’t know how it felt. And I had no PIV sex experience with my virgin GF. So at first I was confused and unsure where my cock was going with no condom. A lot happened between us at this point, that’s a story for another time. Somehow I held back from full orgasm during the anal surprise. For what seemed like an eternity, she slowly moved back on my cock, taking a little more each time, while I fingered her pussy. And then, finally, I was balls deep in her tight firm tush, her hand was off my shaft. I held her hips and pressed into her. My GF started to roll her hips and rock back into me. Mind blowing orgasm. I’d never experienced anything like that before.

In the months that followed, anal grew to always be our climax with oral as foreplay. I was very proud to do first time anal for me and my GF and have things go so well for both of us. As you probably suspect, the truth of what really happened that night came out years later. That’s another story ..

With the tension and sexual frustration removed, we fell completely in love. We’re married today.
Last edited by TushLuvr on Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Backdoorlover

Re: A PERFECT FIT

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:14 am

This is great. Cause that means that after anal fun you got the choice of not using her pussy and lezving her a virgin.

Curious how the rest of the story goes.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:22 pm

How beautiful that you managed to discover this pleasure together!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:45 pm

TushLuvr wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:15 am
Hi all. Here’s my introduction and the beginning of my story. I hope you enjoy it.

I started my Junior year of College and as everyone knows, picking out the beautiful Freshman girls is exciting and lots of fun. I spotted a pretty blonde cheerleader type, and she took my breath away. I couldn’t stop thinking of her.

A little background about me. I did ok with girls in High School and in College. I had a few girlfriends and we enjoyed PIV sex. But I wasn’t a big time player by any means.

When I looked at this pretty Freshman, I got the feeling that most guys experience “she’s out of my league.” In the next few days, I crossed paths with her walking around campus a few times. I smiled and she smiled back. What the hell, did I have a chance? There was something about her that convinced me to try. And I knew time was running out, she’d be dating someone else soon.

Next time we met I introduced myself. I told her she was beautiful. I made a few jokes and she laughed. Soon we were dating.

Our relationship was fun and grew deeper in the early months. Emotionally and sexually. I couldn’t get enough of her tight little bod. Sexually we were doing oral, she was delicious. As time passed, she wasn’t ready to go any farther. I was crazy about her in every way. And I didn’t want to ruin it. But the pressure started to mount for PIV sex. I couldn’t stop myself …

Finally she came out with it. She told me. My GF was a virgin, saving herself for marriage. Yes folks they’re really out there. And I’d found one. More time went by. Lots of oral. And we started oiling her tush, I’d grind and cum on her back. It was still frustrating for me and I was mostly holding it inside. I didn’t know if the relationship was going to work out. There were other girls about. A hot girl in my dorm broke up with her boyfriend. I was always attracted to her and she was suddenly flirting with me. Thoughts went through my mind.

Some say that women can read your mind. I think my GF sensed what was happening between us. We had an intimate talk. I apologized for being a jerk and pressuring her. She cried and we kissed passionately. Then came the words I’ll never forget. She suggested “Umm … I want to try something tonight …” We started with oral foreplay as usual. Then switched over to the oily ass grind in the spoon position. This is when she told me to remain still. She grabbed my cock shaft and slowly slowly started to press me inside!

I had no experience with anal and I didn’t know how it felt. And I had no PIV sex experience with my virgin GF. So at first I was confused and unsure. A lot happened between us at this point, that’s a story for another time. Somehow I held back from full orgasm during the anal surprise. For what seemed like an eternity, she slowly moved back on my cock, taking a little more each time, while I fingered her pussy. And then, finally, I was balls deep in her tight firm tush, her hand was off my shaft. I held her hips and pressed into her. My GF started to roll her hips and rock back into me. Mind blowing orgasm. I’d never experienced anything like that before.

In the months that followed, anal grew to always be our climax with oral as foreplay. I was very proud to do first time anal for me and my GF and have things go so well for both of us. As you probably suspect, the truth of what really happened that night came out years later. That’s another story ..

With the tension and sexual frustration removed, we fell completely in love. We’re married today.

Glad you found each other. I assume you both still enjoy anal sex. Those of us who do enjoy anal sex and exchange thoughts on this site do so with passion. Welcome.

TushLuvr

Post by TushLuvr » Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:19 am

My GF kept her promise to stay virgin for 9 years until our wedding night. We were anal only and swept away by the passion, physical bond, trust, and sheer intensity of the orgasms. Anal every day was the norm. Missionary became our favorite position. For me, looking down to see her pretty virgin pussy as I thrust into her silky tight tush was extremely arousing. And it’s my ultimate fantasy today.

We married and had a child together. The vag sex came with difficulties for my wife. We’ve been anal mostly for the last four years. We do vag sex about 2 or 3 times a year. Now we’re talking about going completely anal only again. My wife wants to call it her second virginity. But she’s unsure of going anal only and needs encouragement.

If you leave messages here for “Princess” my wife will read them.
Last edited by TushLuvr on Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:43 am

TushLuvr wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:19 am
My GF kept her promise to stay virgin for 9 years until our wedding night. We were anal only and swept away by the passion, physical bond, trust, and sheer intensity of the orgasms. Anal every day was the norm. Missionary became our favorite position. For me, looking down to see her pretty virgin pussy as I thrust into her silky tight tush was extremely arousing. And it’s my ultimate fantasy today.

We married and had a child together. The vag sex came with difficulties for my wife. We’ve been anal mostly for the last four years. We do vag sex about 2 or 3 times a year. Now we’re talking about going completely anal only again. My wife wants to call it her second virginity. But she’s unsure of going anal only again and needs encouragement.

If you leave messages here for “Princess” my wife will read them.

Without splitting hairs, having anal sex with the exception of vaginal penetration 2 or 3x per year is as close to anal only as you can get. My wife wants vaginal once or twice a year, but after a few minutes will always ask for it in her ass.

As you describe, my wife’s anal orgasms are spectacular and while she cums harder when penetrated in doggy, I also prefer the view and experience in missionary with me standing at the corner of the bed. She also squirts, so the friction on my cock changes in missionary as her juices reactivate the lube. She prefers to bend over in a standing position when taking me doggy, and when she squirts my feet get soaked.

Anal sex changed our sex life forever and it came (pun intended) after many years of marriage. This site is great as it allows us to share our experiences. I can’t discuss with our adult children and let them know what a fantastic ass pounding and anal orgasm mom had last night!

TushLuvr

Post by TushLuvr » Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:26 am

Thanks Colts and others who commented. My wife is a romantic and doesn’t like to discuss graphic sex haha. And early on, I agreed with her to never reveal our anal sex life to anyone. So I haven’t swapped stories with my close friends. I’m enjoying doing it here.

The first anal night and the following months changed me. I’ve gone over it thousands of times in my mind. Here’s what really happened that first night. This came out years later when I was bragging to my GF about teaching her anal:

My GF had a boyfriend during her Senior year of HS. They got into anal together and she learned to start with a very slow entry. As she tells it, he would start pounding away before she was completely relaxed. It always ended in pain for her.

My GF/ Wife always presents herself as sweet and innocent. On the first night of anal with me, she had me fooled thinking it was her first time. And of course my ego wanted to believe it.

With my friends in College, we’d drink and talk about how to get the impossible things: two girls for a three-way, and a girl who wants anal. So after the first night, I’m doing anal with my GF more and more, harder, she’s cuming , I’m cuming. And I didn’t tell my friends.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:38 am

TushLuvr wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:26 am
Thanks Colts and others who commented. My wife is a romantic and doesn’t like to discuss graphic sex haha. And early on, I agreed with her to never reveal our anal sex life to anyone. So I haven’t swapped stories with my close friends. I’m enjoying doing it here.

The first anal night and the following months changed me. I’ve gone over it thousands of times in my mind. Here’s what really happened that first night. This came out years later when I was bragging to my GF about teaching her anal:

My GF had a boyfriend during her Senior year of HS. They got into anal together and she learned to start with a very slow entry. As she tells it, he would start pounding away before she was completely relaxed. It always ended in pain for her.

My GF/ Wife always presents herself as sweet and innocent. On the first night of anal with me, she had me fooled thinking it was her first time. And of course my ego wanted to believe it.

With my friends in College, we’d drink and talk about how to get the impossible things: two girls for a three-way, and a girl who wants anal. So after the first night, I’m doing anal with my GF more and more, harder, she’s cuming , I’m cuming. And I didn’t tell my friends.

Happy you found and married the perfect person. The reason I’m active on this site is because I can communicate with like-minded people. I also like helping people who are looking for advice regarding anal sex based on my experiences. It may not be for everyone, but people should give it an honest try before ruling out incredible orgasms!

TushLuvr

Post by TushLuvr » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:40 am

Going back to the night of our first anal experience, after a few drinks and fooling around and getting her clothes off, my GF asked me to go down on her. She used her cute innocent way of asking without really saying it. It didn’t take me long to get busy and I noticed she was very excited and responsive. She had strong oral orgasms.

The anal surprise came next. As she worked me in very slowly, I was given constant reminders “Don’t move. Don’t push”. This seemed to only make things more exciting for me. About halfway in, the tight squeeze, her pulsing, and her silky smoothness got to me. I had a partial orgasm but stopped myself somehow from blowing my full load. When I finally bottomed out in her tush, balls deep, the realization was powerful.

We lingered in that position, pressed together. She turned her head back and we kissed excitedly. I felt her tight grip on my shaft relax slightly. She began to rock her hips. My urge to cum grew stronger. I did a few gentle thrusts into her and lost control. I couldn’t hold back. I exploded with an orgasm like never before. My GF didn’t cum but gave me a look of mischievous satisfaction.

What I didn’t know then and I’ve since learned, because I’m nearly a foot taller than her, my cock passes through to her colon. Her tight rosebud at the base of my shaft and another valve below the head of my cock is like some kind of exotic double blowjob. I can’t explain it but I’m sure others here experience the same. First anal and I was hooked for life.

We repeated the same thing for a few weeks. As my GF became more relaxed, oral became foreplay and orgasms for both of us were during anal.

Fast forward several years to our wedding night. My bride kept her promise to be a virgin. Over all that time I think her promise and her vag virginity became a deep part of who she was. She had an expectation that PIV would be as good or better than anal. Our wedding night involved a lot of pain when she gave up her vag. Over the last few years, she’s experienced disappointment with vag sex and a strong fear of unwanted pregnancy. And she feels like she failed with the vag.

I asked her to consider a five year anal only promise. I hope that will give her a pledge that’s like her virginity promise, she seems to need it. She’s still thinking it over.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:02 pm

TushLuvr wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:40 am
What I didn’t know then and I’ve since learned, because I’m nearly a foot taller than her, my cock passes through to her colon. Her tight rosebud at the base of my shaft and another valve below the head of my cock is like some kind of exotic double blowjob. I can’t explain it but I’m sure others here experience the same. First anal and I was hooked for life.

There a number of posts in the Forums regarding penetrating the colon. You describe the feeling perfectly. Without moving my wife can work her colon
TushLuvr wrote:
Fast forward several years to our wedding night. My bride kept her promise to be a virgin. Over all that time I think her promise and her vag virginity became a deep part of who she was. She had an expectation that PIV would be as good or better than anal. Our wedding night involved a lot of pain when she gave up her vag. Over the last few years, she’s experienced disappointment with vag sex and a strong fear of unwanted pregnancy. And she feels like she failed with the vag.

This reminds me of a great story from the blog about a couple that practiced anal sex before marriage because she had made a virginity pledge. On their wedding night they were so excited to try vaginal sex, but it was a terrible let down.

https://www.analonlylifestyle.blog/2016 ... ty-pledge/
TushLuvr wrote:
I asked her to consider a five year anal only promise. I hope that will give her a pledge that’s like her virginity promise, she seems to need it. She’s still thinking it over.

i wish you the best of luck. Hopefully five years will turn into a lifelong commitment.