Changing status

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
analogue

Changing status

Post by analogue » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:04 am

Hi girls, hi boys, I hope you are all well.
The forum is pretty much dead, it seems like everything has been said.

I'm back for a little update: we are changing our status to five years of Anal Only. It all started on August 1st, 2017 with a trial month. And yes, it has fundamentally changed our lives. To the positive!
To all those who are undecided here: try it, it broadens your horizons.

That's it for now, see you next year, take care.
AO since 01 August 2017

Canassman

Re: Changing status

Post by Canassman » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:57 am

Thanks for updating! Glad to hear you have enjoyed 5 years of loving and living as an AO couple.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:05 pm

I don’t think this forum is dead. I think the whole concept of forums has been pushed away by Facebook groups.

But forums do something which is cool, provide anonimity so we can talk freely. 😁
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:27 pm

I love this site as like minded people can share their experiences… something I’m unable to do with friends and family. In fact my wife’s greatest fear is we both perish at the same time and our adult children discover our extensive collection of plugs, anal dildos, vibrators and cock rings. Who knew grandma and grandpa were anal freaks. Actually, I think they’d laugh their asses off, pun intended.

Most importantly, I couldn’t agree with you more. Four plus years anal only for us changed our sex life forever in a most positive way. I do believe more women would enjoy anal sex if their lovers were patient and skilled. I learned by trial and error and learned but sites like this are more than happy to offer experienced advice. Sometimes I think anal is this group’s little secret but I wish others could experience the intense pleasure anal sex offers. Anal only isn’t a challenge for us, it’s our only desire.

Congrats on five years of blissful orgasms!

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:31 pm

Congradulations on five years of anal only. You really hit the nail on the head when you describe it as fundamentally life changing. People who haven't experienced it for themselves, can't understand how, not just anal sex, but anal only can be the catalyst to a much more intimate relationship, not just sexually, but in every way.

More people need to share how anal sex and an anal only relationship has affected their relationships.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:04 am

analogue wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:04 am

To all those who are undecided here: try it, it broadens your horizons.

Yes, anal sex and then AO for a few years changed our sex life. Admitting I preferred anal sex, then my wife asking if I wanted to go Anal Only and growing the balls to say 'Yes' (well 95 - 99%) grew our relationship and intimacy. We explored more sexual acts together. In this season we are not currently AO, but enjoy all things anal and if we choose a short or long run of AO that is fine, all things go now between the two of us.
Re forums: Maybe all the questions have been asked, but the odd gem still pops up and people love sharing advise with newbies. On another forum dedicated to another sexual discipline, after reading about our AO period, a couple of people have expressed an interest in exploring anal with their partners, so this forum may provide support for them, as theirs has for our current sexual journey. I got advice there that I wouldn't have thought of and they will have repeated it a hundred times to people - and my wife got an orgasm in a way we would never have thought up!
Congratulations on the five years of AO :D