Am I imagining things ?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

Am I imagining things ?

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:53 am

The other day I took a pic of my woman in doggy with arched back. Both her asshole and pussy are clearly visable on that pic.

Her asshole looks ready to go and very inviting to take cock. While her pussy looks like a teen pussy (she’s 51) that has never had cock before.

So her pussy seems in a permanent state of rest, looks extremely beautiful after being unpenetrated for almost 8 months, while her asshole looks like it gets my cock every day. Which is exactly what happens. We assfuck daily.

So do I imagine this or do others notice their woman’s pussy go full rest mode while the asshole asks for cock ?
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Backdoorlover

Re: Am I imagining things ?

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:12 am

No one ever replied to my question here so seems I am imagining it. 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:14 am

My wife's Ponut ass hole just reminds me of a bullseye target beckoning my cock into it, so I don't notice her pussy that much from behind. That pleated brown circle just looks like it wants to kiss the end of my cock and suck me in. I long for that warm tightness as I ease through her sphincters, feeling them slowly relax and accept me as her bowels draw me in. I love the view of her resting pussy as her ass takes cock. On her knees it may look at rest, unused and teenage, but on her back, with her legs apart, it is another story. Her pussy wasn't getting used so we started stretching it until her once tight pussy became loose enough to fist, it's now a glorious, intriguing, loose cunt that I can explore. We are hoping to get it loose enough that it will just hang open when she parts her legs, at rest. One of the advantages of a loose pussy is that as you fuck her, you can reach inside her pussy and feel, even grab, your cock through her vaginal wall as you thrust in her ass.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:50 am

My sweeties pussy is tighter then her asshole these days and I intend to keep it that way. Merely shoving a finger in, feels like her pussy is clamping that finger.

I absolutely love the idea that her unused pussy is supertight while her asshole can be dry fucked any time of day.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

atmisnormal

Post by atmisnormal » Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:11 am

In the past we have done a bit of vag fisting before we totally abandoned it except for when she asks for some oral (not often). So it went from being able to take a fist...and now after years of no activity, she is tight and I tried a few minutes ago - two fingers was all she could take comfortably (not sex - just wondered after your post ;)

this is progress I didn't even know to measure!

:idea: We may have found the true keys to vaginal rejuvenation; go AO, hibernate her pussy, tape it over, pound her ass and let her swallow me :!:

Her vagina has never looked better or more rested.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:51 am

Yes that’s what I mean. It gets tighter but meanwhile there’s no urge to fuck it. Imagine the contradiction in terminus here.

When we were younger we wanted to fuck a tight pussy. Now that it’s available we ignore it 🤣🤣
Backdoorlover’s quote:

atmisnormal

Post by atmisnormal » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:35 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:51 am
Yes that’s what I mean. It gets tighter but meanwhile there’s no urge to fuck it. Imagine the contradiction in terminus here.

When we were younger we wanted to fuck a tight pussy. Now that it’s available we ignore it 🤣🤣

the true beginning of wisdom ...or something :D

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:51 pm

The beginning of wisdom indeed. For selfish reasons, I wish I found it earlier. For those younger who visit this site I encourage you to not waste your life if you are not with a partner who is not willing to open their mind to the idea.

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:12 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:51 am

That's because we were all told that was the ultimate, the pinnacle, the holy of holies. Then we discovered anal and learned we'd all been told a lie.

As for the original question, I'm not sure what you mean by rest mode. My girlfriend's pussy looks just the same as ever. Kind of pretty but useless. If anything it looks more attractive to me now we ignore it than the days we had vaginal and it had got to the point where I almost dreaded it.