Tied up anal

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
LittleLin

Tied up anal

Post by LittleLin » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:52 am

Hello :)
I am Lin I am Chinese girl 27 years old living in Germany with 43 year old boyfriend. We teach me a lot about sex and anal and since 2 we anal only :)
I want to share the story of our last sex because it was so interesting :) So I go to my boyfriend house and he tell me that he has lot of sex planned and me to get ready so I go and clean my ass :) After that we go to bedroom and I see he bring many ropes and stuff to tie up, I become scared because so much stuff but he say is okay and we go slowely :) He say he want to tie me up and use me like sex toy long time hahahaha I like when we give me names like sex toy so I say yes :) Then I give him blowjob and also lick his ass when he tell me too. Then he say get on the bed on he tie me up. He tie my hands behind my back then he take big pillow and put me on top of pillow and then tie me around pillow hahahah then he tie my feet together so I can not move and am tie to pillow to be comfortable :) Then he as me if I want to give blowjob or he to lick my pussy, I know that he like me to say blowjob because we agree not to use my pussy anymore and he no longer want to lick it so I say blowjob and he laugh and tell me I am good girl :) Then he take butt plug and put it in my ass, it hurt because he did not use finger first but I am okay so then I give more blowjob. Then he ask me if I want to taste my ass and I say yes of course and he take the butt plug out and put it in my mouth hahahaha then he take the lube and put more on my ass and his cock and then he fuck me in my ass. He tell me to keep butt plug in my mouth and he fuck me for long time. Then he ask me again if I want to taste my ass but I can not answer because of plug hahaha so he laugh and take plug out my mouth and I say I want to taste ass so he pull out and we laugh because my asshole fart from his cock hahaha So then I give blowjob again and he spank my ass. Then he go and take a thing to put in my mouth and I can't take it out and he put blindfold on my eyes so I can not talk or see hahahaha. Then he spank my ass again and then he fuck me very long time and then he cum in my ass. After I think he would untie me but no he just spank my ass again and then say that we take a break and I stay there and then he leave I was scared because he leave me alone I don't know how long mabe hour. Then he come back and he fuck my ass again for long time and call me sex toy and other names hahah I was happy he was back and I cum from ass fuck :) He then takes out the mouth thing and I give blowjob again and then he fuck my ass again and switch many times ass and blowjob and then he cum in my mouth :) After that he untie me and we cuddle a lot :) It was very extreme fuck but also fun hahahaha He say we will do again and even longer :)
I am very sorry for bad english :) Have a nice day everyone

amaizeg

Re: Tied up anal

Post by amaizeg » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:32 am

Sounds like he is taking you to another level and you enjoyed it.
What did you like the most?

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:42 am

It’s really great that you enjoy being his fucktoy. It gives power to you both as a couple. Good anal sex is all about trust. And you trust him completely.

I feel that too with my girlfriend. She’s always okay with anything I want to do. Like I love assfucking her without any preperation. Just spit and shove my cock in when she doesn’t expect anything. Hearing her moan and enjoy my hard cock up her ass is the most erotic thing I’ve experienced.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:06 am

@LittleLin

I joke that I will buy a set of wooden stocks to do just that, but it has never happened and probably never will, but sounds like you had a lot of fun. Whenever we pass a set of stocks in an historical English village, I say, "Oh yes, that reminds me, I must look into that when we get home." I came up with the idea that you could set up a business, renting wooden stocks and delivering them to hotel rooms and then collecting them again after the rental period. Throw in a tarpaulin to go on the floor. :lol:

Wolfs8567

Post by Wolfs8567 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:52 am

wow you and your boyfriend had a lot of fun having anal sex that day, I wonder what you've been up to these months

TomBaker

Post by TomBaker » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:06 pm

That's some crazy adventure.

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:58 am

wow that was a very extreme fuck, I think that gives me ideas to do with my boyfriend in anal sex, I will do everything you did except spanking my ass

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:40 am

@LittleLin that is an amazing session you guys had. Thanks for sharing. Really great you guys have been exploring more and more.