my anal only summer <3

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
analluvr

my anal only summer <3

Post by analluvr » Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:22 am

i am a 19 year old female and this summer i practiced anal only. i wasn’t aware there was a such thing until several months ago and it seemed like the perfect fit for me! vaginal penetration just never did it for me but i knew anal did.

overall, i learned a lot about my body and the practice itself. i am still a virgin though so all of this was simply masturbation lol. i don’t think i will abandon clit stimulation for a while though, or really at all. so far i have not been able to cum if i don’t stimulate my clit at all.

so far i have been anal only since june 1st so i had my 4 month anal-versary (lol) a few days ago. feel free to ask questions or tell me about your own experiences! :)

Greekway

Re: my anal only summer <3

Post by Greekway » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:49 pm

Congratulations on your progress it’s great to hear that things are going well for you. When do you plan to do the real thing?
Also did you make a discord community?

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:54 am

analluvr wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:22 am
i am a 19 year old female and this summer i practiced anal only. i wasn’t aware there was a such thing until several months ago and it seemed like the perfect fit for me! vaginal penetration just never did it for me but i knew anal did.

overall, i learned a lot about my body and the practice itself. i am still a virgin though so all of this was simply masturbation lol. i don’t think i will abandon clit stimulation for a while though, or really at all. so far i have not been able to cum if i don’t stimulate my clit at all.

so far i have been anal only since june 1st so i had my 4 month anal-versary (lol) a few days ago. feel free to ask questions or tell me about your own experiences! :)

Purists may say to abandon your clit during anal sex but do what works best for you. My wife stimulates her clit with a vibrator during anal, but pulls it away when she feels the anal orgasm coming. The reason we’ve been anal only for 4+ years is the intensity of her orgasms and mine. Neither of us have any interest in vaginal penetration. I don’t ignore her pussy as we enjoy oral sex and manual stimulation, but when it’s time to fuck after all the foreplay, it’s anal only.

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:37 am

When I was younger I felt so embarrassed about my strong preference for anal sex, and I thought I was the only person in the planet who felt that way. I'm now 40, and I finally learned to accept myself. It's a good thing that the younger generations can express their preferences without shame or guilt. You have to be able to talk about this at least with the person you're going out with, something I couldn't do as I would always have a panic attack to explain the person that well, I'm not very into your vagina, but I'm all horny for your butt. Lol. And my country (Brazil) is very much about the "macho man" culture. About clit stimulation, it doesn't bother me at all and I also like to do oral sex to women.

cherrycherry

Post by cherrycherry » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:36 am

women who really like anal have a pretty different view of it compared to a men. we know that where the pleasure really comes from is the clitoris (I don't like vaginal penetration either, but I enjoy the anal very much... for pure morbidity). The clitoral stimulatiom + anal orgasms are the best I've ever had. Without the clit stimulation... it's empty

i really like to read women who enjoy anal as much as me!

Greekway

Post by Greekway » Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:23 am

cherrycherry wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:36 am
women who really like anal have a pretty different view of it compared to a men. we know that where the pleasure really comes from is the clitoris (I don't like vaginal penetration either, but I enjoy the anal very much... for pure morbidity). The clitoral stimulatiom + anal orgasms are the best I've ever had. Without the clit stimulation... it's empty

Oh hey did you just join today? Welcome to the forum :)

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:57 am

cherrycherry wrote:

My woman tries hard to have pure anal orgasms but it never really happens. It came to the point she was avoiding her clit even. So I took over and stimulated her clit while assfucking her, thus giving her some deep orgasms.

If the clit helps, stimulate it. Period.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:45 pm

cherrycherry wrote:

Yes, gays and transexuals also have to masturbate their cocks while they get penetrated to reach orgasm. As far as I know, there's no such thing as a purely anal orgasm, either for men or women. To be honest, I like this because I used to think how come a woman will have pleasure with anal if the anus is not a genital organ, as a matter of fact, anal penetration is nothing more than a powerful catalyst for a clit orgasm, so no laws of nature being broken here.

And let me clear one thing I said before, I always had this perception that to be considered a powerful male you have to fuck lots of vaginas. Lol. I think it's a cultural thing. And thus I felt like I wasn't manly enough. I fucked vaginas in my life but always with very little enthusiasm, I can't orgasm from it (did it only once) and sometimes I even lose my erection.

analogue

Post by analogue » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:27 pm

cherrycherry wrote:

Same here.
Anal Sex + Clit Stimulation = Rocket Orgasms
AO since 01 August 2017