Am I being sexist?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Ozzy

Am I being sexist?

Post by Ozzy » Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:01 pm

I had a one month relationship with a lady, which I ended up today.
We met on the internet 3 years ago and at the time we didn't meet each other, but this time she called me and the conversation went ahead. And I had the talk with her about my anal preferences, she said it was OK and she liked it too.
First date, she invited me to her apartment, her son was there. We talked a lot and had a meal, and I had the impression that if it weren't for her son being there we would make it to the bed.
Second date, we went to the movies, then we went to a bar, and when I thought the night was over, she invited me to her apartment. This time her son wasn't there.
I was excited, did oral on her and went straight for anal sex, didn't even bother to fuck her pussy.
We would meet several times a week (when her son and daughter were not there) and lots of anal, oral also I did on her and she did on me. I fucked her pussy twice. She would cum both when I was in her ass or pussy.
Ok, I know it sounds wonderful, but there's just one problem.... I feel like we got too intimate in too little time.
The last time I was there she was peeing and didn't even bother to close the door of the bathroom.
It was like we were husband and wife with years of marriage. And to be honest I barely knew her.
We did test for HIV and other STD's and we both are clean on everything.
But anyways, I feel like there was not enough time to grow feelings, expectation, and no mistery at all. And I feel like I need that too.
It was just too carnal. She's not a bad person, she's very kind, but when I got to know traits of her personality I don't like we were already intimate in bed. And I just don't want to see her anymore, even though I know she's a very sweet woman and she would give me anal whenever I wanted.
Anyone can relate to that?

Colt1911

Re: Am I being sexist?

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:06 pm

It’s really for you to decide. No judgement as everyone has different wants and needs. Being totally transparent and peeing in front of me wouldn’t be an issue for me. I wish you well in moving on to the next anal only relationship. I’m happily married but after 4 years anal only, I’d have to have an anal only relationship with a woman. My wife would say the same thing.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:05 am

I read the words of an overthinker and can relate.

I also think you made a mistake not giving this more time. She is all many men want as far as I read your piece.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Greekway

Post by Greekway » Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:51 am

Ozzy wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:01 pm
I had a one month relationship with a lady, which I ended up today.
We met on the internet 3 years ago and at the time we didn't meet each other, but this time she called me and the conversation went ahead. And I had the talk with her about my anal preferences, she said it was OK and she liked it too.
First date, she invited me to her apartment, her son was there. We talked a lot and had a meal, and I had the impression that if it weren't for her son being there we would make it to the bed.
Second date, we went to the movies, then we went to a bar, and when I thought the night was over, she invited me to her apartment. This time her son wasn't there.
I was excited, did oral on her and went straight for anal sex, didn't even bother to fuck her pussy.
We would meet several times a week (when her son and daughter were not there) and lots of anal, oral also I did on her and she did on me. I fucked her pussy twice. She would cum both when I was in her ass or pussy.
Ok, I know it sounds wonderful, but there's just one problem.... I feel like we got too intimate in too little time.
The last time I was there she was peeing and didn't even bother to close the door of the bathroom.
It was like we were husband and wife with years of marriage. And to be honest I barely knew her.
We did test for HIV and other STD's and we both are clean on everything.
But anyways, I feel like there was not enough time to grow feelings, expectation, and no mistery at all. And I feel like I need that too.
It was just too carnal. She's not a bad person, she's very kind, but when I got to know traits of her personality I don't like we were already intimate in bed. And I just don't want to see her anymore, even though I know she's a very sweet woman and she would give me anal whenever I wanted.
Anyone can relate to that?

Seriously I’m just trying to work out how some guys are lucky enough to find women like that. Like seriously where do you find them because I’ve had no luck.

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:43 am

Ok guys you're right. I asked her to resume the date and just to add some drama she said she cried a lot but now she's not sure and she's afraid to be hurt again. Besides being AO, I also have schizophrenia. (Yes, for real). So I'm quite a complicated guy and an overthinker for sure. Thank you all for your input....