No prep women

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

No prep women

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:41 pm

My woman needs no prep at all to be entered anally. I can litterally go upstairs right now and shove my cock in her ass, ballsdeep, while she’s sleeping. Just some spit or coconutoil on my cock is all that she needs to take me. Her asshole is always ready, she moans from the first entry, every single time.

Are there more women like this ? Cause I find this extremely hot. My ex needed plugging before being able to assfuck.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

amaizeg

Re: No prep women

Post by amaizeg » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:53 pm

My last lover never needed lube or pre-stretching. I do lick her ass a lot so I guess that counts as prep to some degree, but she always takes me very easily. A few times when she really wanted to feel the full intensity she took me without any prior stimulation except making me all aroused with her pure sexual energy. That was a lot harder but even like this she could take me.

To be fair though, that's the only anal girl I ever encountered who was that well trained.

Harderplease

Post by Harderplease » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:30 am

Me! I hate the feeling of lube, and prefer the tightness/friction of not being stretched beforehand, so a little spit and I'm good to go :D

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:57 am

Ya, just a little spit. I never pre-stretch her. I may eat her ass, but that is for our enjoyment, it isn't necessary for penetration. But for anyone new to anal, don't run before you can walk, use as much lube and foreplay, toys and time as you need.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:39 pm

She can handle no prep/stretch if I tease her ass with my cock and go slowly. Typically, she uses an extra large thin neck plug that makes her very wet. We really enjoy anal play, and I love watching the plug “crown” in her ass as I pull it out. She also enjoys the challenge of stretching using larger toys. We’ve never used anal beads, but I’d love to watch the large balls expand and contract as I slowly pull them out of her rectum.

raisahaque

Post by raisahaque » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:50 pm

Actually it depends on the experience, I think. I can be no prep but it will hurt a lot. As my ass is quite meaty, my ass cheeks make my asshole narrower. That's why my anal passage needs a lil bit lube before anal. But I can manage with my own saliva if the penis is not that much of a monster.
An anal slut never keeps her ass empty :mrgreen:

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:28 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:41 pm
My woman needs no prep at all to be entered anally. I can litterally go upstairs right now and shove my cock in her ass, ballsdeep, while she’s sleeping. Just some spit or coconutoil on my cock is all that she needs to take me. Her asshole is always ready, she moans from the first entry, every single time.

Are there more women like this ? Cause I find this extremely hot. My ex needed plugging before being able to assfuck.

Same here she can open or close her lovehole on demand whenevery she wants, she has a perfect control of her sphincte.

She choses when I cum just by squeezing him.

It is impressive to see her opening her lovehole open wide for my penis to enter and then close it to grab it...

You can't do the same with a vagina :D
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.