POLL. How horny are you in your 100% anal lifestyle during the day.

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.

How horny are you in your 100% anal lifestyle during the day.

100% horny all the time.
36%
90% horny all the time
14%
80% horny all the time
29%
60% horny all the time
7%
50% horny all the time
14%
30% horny all the time
No votes
10% horny all the time
No votes
0% horny all the time
No votes

Total votes: 14

Angelofdenial

POLL. How horny are you in your 100% anal lifestyle during the day.

Post by Angelofdenial » Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:09 am

lovely people, I have a question for those who have a 100% anal lifestyle. I am a sensitive man and take good care of my body. I have a 100% anal lifestyle and don't touch my cock. It's in chastity for about 6 months. But since I haven't cum in all that time, my balls are always filled to the brim and rockhard. My whole body has become an erogenous zone about to cum. All I can think about is anal sex and I'm horny all the time...To deal with all this burning arousal I have to walk, dance and practice yoga. So that all that sexual energy does not stay in one place in my body, but can continue to flow through my entire body.
Now my question is how do you experience the anal lifestyle if you can't touch your pussy or cock. How horny are you on a scale of one to ten during your day? And how do you deal with that? That's why I made this poll. I really looking forward to your stories and answers....

Have a beautiful day❤💋

Backdoorlover

Re: POLL. How horny are you in your 100% anal lifestyle during the day.

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:08 am

I would absolutely hate it to be horny all the time. I wouldn’t even know how that affects life.

I get horny through action. Kissing my woman makes me hard and horny. Or her sucking my cock makes me super horny. It can happen I get horny spontaniously, but that ‘s very rare. Usually there needs to be some action.

So I would’t even know how to aswer your poll cause I cannot relate to the question.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:01 am

Angelofdenial wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:09 am
lovely people, I have a question for those who have a 100% anal lifestyle. I am a sensitive man and take good care of my body. I have a 100% anal lifestyle and don't touch my cock. It's in chastity for about 6 months. But since I haven't cum in all that time, my balls are always filled to the brim and rockhard. My whole body has become an erogenous zone about to cum. All I can think about is anal sex and I'm horny all the time...To deal with all this burning arousal I have to walk, dance and practice yoga. So that all that sexual energy does not stay in one place in my body, but can continue to flow through my entire body.
Now my question is how do you experience the anal lifestyle if you can't touch your pussy or cock. How horny are you on a scale of one to ten during your day? And how do you deal with that? That's why I made this poll. I really looking forward to your stories and answers....

Have a beautiful day❤💋

I think you’re asking the receivers of anal sex the first question regarding enjoyment without touching your pussy or cock. Women can experience anal orgasm without touching their clit and men can experience prostate stimulation and orgasm without touching their cock. Givers of anal sex don’t need to touch their cock as it’s already being stimulated by the ass it’s fucking.

Regarding how horny I am during the day, it varies greatly but it doesn’t dominate my thought process the majority of time.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:50 am

I have not done the poll as we are not currently fully AO, we have and have had seasons of this with an ongoing option for it. We do not exclude cock or pussy stimulation; I like to play with my cock as does my wife, I especially like edging it, I prefer my cum to be in my wife, so tend not to allow myself to cum other times, though that is not a rule, I do sometimes, and she likes to see me cum, so I have to allow this now and then for her. If I am not in her ass, she will pleasure me by hand or mouth, she has got good at deep throat, which is great, and as I am mostly in her ass we started vaginal fisting as it doesn't matter if she gets loose (in fact we have discovered we prefer her pussy that way). So, though it is preferable for my cock to be in her ass, we probably pleasure my cock and her pussy more than we would do if we had more regular PIV sex. On the flip side we have also had seasons of pussy punishment and denial, the parting of legs and the use of a short riding crop or other item to punish the pussy before or during pleasuring the ass with my cock, an AO season where not only are we AO but the pussy is not just denied cock but is put in its place (more than just a tickle, but not to a ridiculous extreme ether, enough to give a shock and a spasm) So being AO or AM for us mean that our front genitals, in one way or another get extra attention that they may otherwise have not encountered. As far as horny, yes, probably way too much. Percentage of the day, yep too big a slice of my day thinking about sex. But then, from experience and from what I see people post, people in the anal lifestyle seem to get hornier rather than the libido drop of PIV - did anyone see that paper on cum absorbed into the bowel making people hotter for sex - wonder if that is true - there seems to be something in it?

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:03 am

Totally agree with you, there are great benefits that come from anal absorption of semen. All that testosterone goes straight to her blood flow, making her hornier. And I am sure that we have a lot more sex than in a regular PIV relationship.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.