Anal fissure

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Deacercizi

Anal fissure

Post by Deacercizi » Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:18 am

Hello. Last year why doing anal with a thick dildo i had an anal fissure. This year it recurred again because of constipation. It stopped bleeding in october and i didn't have pain for a month and a half. How to know if it is fully completed so i can start receiving anal again?

Rimmer

Re: Anal fissure

Post by Rimmer » Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:33 am

Just take it easy. Get some original formula preparation H. Not the new version, that is crap, but depending on where you live it can be mail ordered from Canada and Greece from ebay and the like. Get the stuff with bio-dyne shark oil. Put it on a glass butt plug and plug yourself, it should help healing

Deacercizi

Post by Deacercizi » Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:01 pm

Hello, for how long can i keep the plug during a day?

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:51 am

As long as is comfy. It just keeps the lotion pressed firm into the wound. Also helps tone your ass. and if there is any haemorrhoid accompanying the fissure it pushes it back into place as the healing takes place. THEY say not to use butt plugs if you have a fissure or rhoid, but I found the opposite to be the case esspecialy if used with the Bio-dyne Prep H, make sure it is the Bio-dyne version though. But don't go crazy with size, that will just keep the cut open.