Update, AO lifestyle. My wife took off the contraceptive method.

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
AO-LuV

Update, AO lifestyle. My wife took off the contraceptive method.

Post by AO-LuV » Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:15 am

If you didn't check my first post on which I tell you my story, I invite you. It's been a long road, but we have succeeded.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20253

The last month, while she was using her contraceptive method, we only had anal sex, no vaginal penetration, we did it anally almost daily, and it was very satisfying for both of us, at the same time my wife was convinced to do it anally only, she took the first step and she sat me down with her to talk about her decision, she told me "darling, I have made a decision and I would like to tell it to you, from today I will stop using my contraceptive method, and yes, I am referring to what you are thinking, you are prohibited and don't even think about going back to use my vagina, from now on we will only have anal sex, you no longer need to ask me how I want to do it (usually before doing it we always check with each other if vaginal or anal), anal is the only way, I'm pretty sure of this, I feel so good with you and my days that way, I feel so connected to you doing it that way, I like it much more anally than vaginally, much much more, I feel much more yours, I'm ready to take the plunge and from today I won't put my birth control patches on anymore , therefore, we're just going to do it anally and I want to know what you think about my decision?" I was completely shocked, and I didn't believe what I just heard, but it was what I was waiting for, for a long time, it was a dream for me, I mean we have a lot anal sex but as well vaginal sex occasionally, what I heard it was a thing that I only read on Anal Only Lifestyle, people telling their story about how they achieved to do anal only. Certainly I was not anal only, regardless that we have much anal sex due to the occasionally vaginal sex, but now OMGosh, just to think about it, or remembering the way my wife told me this, I got hard like a stone immediately. Then I ran on an intimate mood with her, caring about her and I told her to not feel pressed about doing this, but she only reafirmed her decision, that she's ready to try anal only, she told me that we are already doing it and she liked it so much, but she wanted to make it official and stop using her contraceptive method, then I go into her confidence and I reaffirmed myself that this is really happening, and I told her that I'm completely agree with her, I told her that I liked it so much as well, I told her that I'll be a good boy and since now I'm not fucking her pussy and I won't even do it by accident, and no more questions about the way we are doing it, the time we are horny I'll go straight to her butthole with no doubts, and we have spoken more about it saying dirty things, but it was much about having mutual consent, and at the end we did anally and we cum so much, so intense.

So I'm pleased to share with you that one of my biggest sexual fantasies has been fulfilled, and I'm still in the process of assimilating, it was just 2 weeks ago, but it's been 2 weeks of only anal sex, the commitment is real because she didn't put on her contraceptive patches anymore, we go straight to her butthole as it is normal and the only way to do it, any sexual comments, sexual jokes, sexual invitations or sexual references have all been anal. I can finally say that I am in a relationship committed to only having anal sex, this is something that I had seen about trying 1 month of only anal sex and I did not know the importance of achieving 1 full month of only anal sex, because this really It takes it to another level, ours was more 80% anal and 20% vaginal, so it already seemed that we were just having anal sex, but removing that 20% gap and going 100% is a huge difference, the clear example of the phrase "so close yet so far".

I'm hoping to share with you as another people I saw on Anal Only Lifestyle, my first year, 2nd year, and so far I saw people on their fifth year, o someone's on their 8 or more than 10 years being anal only. These people were the formers in me that anal only is a way to live, and I felt so grateful that now it's happening in my life.

Again I invite to check my first post if you still don't check, so that, you can have more context and my complete story.

Canassman

Re: Update, AO lifestyle. My wife took off the contraceptive method.

Post by Canassman » Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:56 pm

Well congratulations. I’m always happy to hear of a mutual decision to go anal only based on the inherent pleasure for both parties, look forward to updates.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:48 pm

AO-LuV wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:15 am

So I'm pleased to share with you that one of my biggest sexual fantasies has been fulfilled, and I'm still in the process of assimilating, it was just 2 weeks ago, but it's been 2 weeks of only anal sex, the commitment is real because she didn't put on her contraceptive patches anymore, we go straight to her butthole as it is normal and the only way to do it, any sexual comments, sexual jokes, sexual invitations or sexual references have all been anal. I can finally say that I am in a relationship committed to only having anal sex, this is something that I had seen about trying 1 month of only anal sex and I did not know the importance of achieving 1 full month of only anal sex, because this really It takes it to another level, ours was more 80% anal and 20% vaginal, so it already seemed that we were just having anal sex, but removing that 20% gap and going 100% is a huge difference, the clear example of the phrase "so close yet so far".

I'm hoping to share with you as another people I saw on Anal Only Lifestyle, my first year, 2nd year, and so far I saw people on their fifth year, o someone's on their 8 or more than 10 years being anal only. These people were the formers in me that anal only is a way to live, and I felt so grateful that now it's happening in my life.

Again I invite to check my first post if you still don't check, so that, you can have more context and my complete story.

Thanks for sharing your story in depth. I used to think years ago I would bump into the right AO woman and that'd be it. But it's a process that takes time. This forum has been incredible at guiding me and giving me confidence in living out a life filled with lots anal sex and anal related fantasies. Anal is unlike anything else... I can't ever get tired of. I want more and more. Each time I get horny I can't help but visualize my cock planted in her ass.

I'm a proud AO man with some women I hookup with and trust me, I get stone hard too, thinking of the upcoming AO session. Primal thoughts about how it's not going to be a 50/50 or 80/20 with some girls, it'll be 100% ANAL. It's a completely different level of arousal and pleasure. I'm glad you're actualizing this biggest sexual fantasy. Perhaps we'll see you on here throughout years later telling us about how awesome it is. (Please do). haha My next long-term will for sure have be 100% AO before I get married.

analogue

Post by analogue » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:05 am

Haha, great story! Well done ...

Stepping into AOL is somehow unreal at first, but once you get used to it, everything else is unimaginable.
And I know, giving up (hormonal) birth control is a big motivator for anal sex ;)

Have fun and enjoy!
AO since 01 August 2017

Json.s

Post by Json.s » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:36 pm

I'm not currently but once was in an AO relationship and boy was it awesome and it surely did take all sexual tension and satisfaction to the next level. Congrats to you both I'm glad that you guys are happy!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:52 pm

analogue wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:05 am
Haha, great story! Well done ...

Stepping into AOL is somehow unreal at first, but once you get used to it, everything else is unimaginable.
And I know, giving up (hormonal) birth control is a big motivator for anal sex ;)

Have fun and enjoy!

Unfortunately birth control stunted her libido. Hormone therapy to treat menopause symptoms spiked her sex drive. She wants only anal because of the incredible anal orgasms she experiences. Many women need more testosterone. That is the hormone responsible for sex drive in men and women.