A true calling

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Rectum priest

A true calling

Post by Rectum priest » Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:56 am

Anal sex for me has become more than an item of a taboo nature or perversion. Anal sex for me has become away of life and a way of alignment. It has changed my life. For some it may just be an act of pleasure or an act of doing something wrong. However, for me the act of anal sex started out as a taboo but has grown to a spiritual act one that has made me a better man. Are the sensation incredible, yes, however when you can comprehend the spiritual ideals it will have you realize that anal sex is the only way to spiritual alignment. If water holds memory and semen has water components, and the anus absorbs liquids then can we surmise that the thoughts of a man can be impregnated into a women through her anus. Also, if we look at the word Rectum we can see root words (rec) record (tum) time and other words that can be related to humanity. I also must admit that I no longer see my wife as an item or just my place to cum into but now I see her as my temple, my bank if you will. I also see her wisdom or her brain as the penthouse and the only way to get to the top is through her back door, for her Assets are where I deposit my seed. I am not against oral or vaginal sex, yet her anus has called me, chosen me, to keep a constant vigil over my thoughts, words and deeds. I know for some this is an extreme but I must admit I worship her rectum, and sometimes pray to it. Not only that but I regulate the amount of times
We have anal, as to allow it ample time to tighten between the times I enter her anal temple. Sense I have excepted this “calling” I have found changes in her and have noticed a connection that we didn’t have before this awakening. So, I hope you guys are ready for a very weird journey with me.

Ozzy

Re: A true calling

Post by Ozzy » Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:58 pm

Amen.

Ozzy

Re: A true calling

Post by Ozzy » Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:12 pm

As a spiritualist myself, I'm very curious about this relation between anal sex and spirituality, if there really is one. But my first thought is that your sexual preferences have nothing to do with the subject.