The Opposite World

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Rectum priest

The Opposite World

Post by Rectum priest » Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:21 pm

I believe that anal sex is true relationship between man and women. Yes, vaginal sex is important, that is if your only focused on using it as a cum bucket or producing children. To use a “anal”ology, I believe a womens body is a temple and her anus her holiest of Holies, and when men penetrate women in their anuses the chemical releases for both partners are extraordinary. Not only that, what if the cum of a man Carrie’s his intention, the vigina is for human creation while the anus could be for manifestation of none human realities. If men understood that the rectum of a women was a place to “lodge” their thoughts into the panel or p=anels of the womens or man’s anus, man may seek or seed to think differently than they do. If women understood that men, who's minds were fixed on their worship and that our desires of sexual relations were their worship, women may seek or desire to be seeded in their anuses rather than their pussy. The orgasim from anal is awesome but the preparation for it is even better. When I cum inside my wife’s ass the feelings are so powerful that I get a little loud and she has to rub my hand to let me know to not be loud. Her anus has power and when men identify with that power daily, the bond and attraction grows.