Thinking about going Anal Only

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Katt

Thinking about going Anal Only

Post by Katt » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:36 pm

Hi! :)

I am a woman who just this week har my first time penetraded in my ass by my husbands dick. It was
at first wierd but just after 1-2 minutes of slow thrusting
it felt so amazing I am still mindblown. I have whanted anal only since then.

My background is basically that I never really enjoyed sex? Offcourse I loved the sexyness of it all and felt horny but a dick in my pussy never really did that much.
Or I thought it did, but now when I have felt dick in my ass I cant go back? Also I had a REALLY hade time orgasming from vaginalsex.

I did orgasm two times from anal and stimulation of my clitoris. But now I do wish Anal only orgasm just because I love it so so so much. And wish to quit the hazel of having to think of clitoris and just focus on the butt ;).

When i finger myself in the ass I feel so manny more sensations, I feel spots that have true orgasmic potential. More so than my pussy ever had! Also my ass
lubricates? I dont know… but the more pleasure I feel som sort of clear fluid is justdripping down the rectum.

I am thinking that this is what my body truly loves and is wierd to enjoy. It feels like anal is my sexorgan?

I whant this every time we have sex now. It fits very good with my submissiveness as well ;) . I am living a dream now that I van give my dom my ass.

I am hooked and just whanted to share my story!

Lisbon_Couple

Re: Thinking about going Anal Only

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:03 pm

Well, to become Full AO is the best decision that anyone can take, once you go down that path there is no turning back,

Anal orgasms are by far so much stronger and fulfilling than any other kind of orgasm.
You will no longer need any kind of birth control,the sperm inside you will be fully absorbed by your body giving you a lot more testosterone.
And the bond been you and your husband will be stronger than ever.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:17 am

Welcome on the forum. Seems you found what makes you tick.

My girlfriend is the same. Vaginal penetration never did much for her, but her asshole gives her constant pleasure. She comes from the combination of anal penetration and clitplay. Vaginal she had a hard time cumming at all.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:53 am

Hello Kat! So you love anal sex much more than vaginal, and you're a woman. It's the same for me, but I'm a man, and here in this forum there are others like us, both men and women... I guess we have to accept that we're just different, and embrace it and maybe become proud of it? I also had this shock and perplexity when I realized vaginal just wasn't my thing. At first I thought I was the only person in the world who felt this way, which led to a lot of suffering, and thoughts of self loathing. But now, here we are, aren't we?

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:59 am

@Katt My wife originally asked me if I waned us to go AO, it was her way of being submissive. Story is, in a nut shell, one day I was being a bit dominant and she got upset, so I backed down, thinking Ooops I've overstepped the mark here. When I backed down and apologised she got even more upset! She came to me a little while later and told me she had realized that she wants to be dominated. It had turned her on and had made her more upset when I backed down than when I surprised her by being dominant in the first place. Turns out her a asking me if I wanted to go AO, she does like piv sex, was her way of getting herself into a dominated position in the relationship, but at the time she had not consciously realized it. We were AO for a few years other than for occasional ATP (we are blessed that we can do that with no come back). Now we have got into vaginal fisting and stretching, she has become quite loose now and we found piv sex was really good with a loose pussy. We started having more piv, but have now gone sort of AO again - the rule is that we are AO unless she has had her pussy stretched and fisted, then I might consider using it for sex. It is a good mind game as once she has been stretched, especially if she has orgasmed, she is super sensitive, she wants that cock in her pussy but knows it is going to send her sensitivity off the chart
Last edited by Rimmer on Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:50 pm

Rimmer wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:59 am
@Katt My wife originally asked me if I waned us to go AO, it was her way of being submissive. Story is, in a nut shell, one day I was being a bit dominant and she got upset, so I backed down, thinking Ooops I've overstepped the mark here. When I backed down and apologised she got even more upset!

You mentioned her sensitivity after orgasm. My wife is the same way with clitoral orgasm, but even after powerful anal orgasms she can be penetrated without sensitivity. Anal is such a totally different experience. So much so we’re anal only.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:30 am

@Colt1911 Yes, or another aspect is that after a good orgasm from the clit, G-spot, fisting or other vaginal stimulation she can then be penetrated Anally, her ass is always good to go and sensitivity left over from some form of virginal orgasm, rather than becoming too sensitive, just adds a little extra something to the anal experience