First time plugged all workday

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

First time plugged all workday

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:47 am

Last thursday I got a pic of my sweetheart at work showing her plugged asshole. It was the first time she’d done this. Out of her own initiative too.

When she got to my place she’s had it in for at least 9 hours and said sometimes she played with it by doing subtile movements that made her feel nicely filled.

Because I offered to shave her pussy, she pulled it out and enjoyed her shaving. Her asshole had a red glow over it that it usually doesn’t have. It looked well used.

After the pussy shave I needed to check with my mouth if I did a good job and following that she needed to check if I shaved my cock ald balls well. I could tell she was trying to make me shoot in her mouth, so I stopped her, rolled her on her belly and in one trust shoved my cock in balls deep while laying on her flat. Her moans were totally different. A combination between happines and horiness with a nice high pitched tone added.

She was louder then usual and couldn’t help it. Her asshole was extremely sensitive and needy for my cock. She said, although she never experienced it, that she felt like she already had been assfucked by different men troughout the day. Like she’s had an anal gangbang.

This is something she needs to do more often cause it is very erotic knowing she is plugged while working with customers. Her coworker annoys her a lot. The plugging seemed to make her care less and even ignore his behavior. The plug made her feel good and carefree.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

GlamBottomQueen

Re: First time plugged all workday

Post by GlamBottomQueen » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:29 am

@Backdoorlover
She was able to truly focus on what’s important! How wonderful!!
I cant wait to start plug training. The feeling of being used all day, to come home and actually be used all pver again sounds amazing!

You two seem to have an amazing anal relationship! Im so encouraged by you!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:01 am

We are so inline with eachother it’s amazing. We want the same thing, talk about anything and sex became much more then orgasms.

I do realize a relationship like ours is rare, so I value it immensly.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:55 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:01 am
We are so inline with eachother it’s amazing. We want the same thing, talk about anything and sex became much more then orgasms.

I do realize a relationship like ours is rare, so I value it immensly.

That's well said - sex can last kinda all day, between any physical contact