Plugging Marathon

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Power

Re: Plugging Marathon

Post by Power » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:53 pm

backdoorbabe8 wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:54 pm
I use silicone plugs with thin necks right now. I’m going to get a metal one next.

These are the ideal for 'lifestyle' wearers.

You can always get an njoy to wear at times in the same way you'd do a workout, but not carry weights all the time.

backdoorbabe8

Post by backdoorbabe8 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:36 pm

I had no idea the njoys were weighted, that definitely gives me more to think about.
Always Plugged

Power

Post by Power » Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:07 am

It's what a lot of people like about them, to be fair. But yeah it changes the equation.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:56 pm

backdoorbabe8 wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:36 pm
I had no idea the njoys were weighted, that definitely gives me more to think about.

My wife’s 1.5” diameter plug weighs one pound. As @Power mentions below, she likes the weight as she ALWAYS knows it’s there. It has “presence”. It also exercises her sphincter muscles more than a silicone plug that constantly stays in one place. It’s worth a try, but always buy quality like the NJoy plugs.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:32 am

Weighted plugs are also a risk if you wear them to work, for example. Or if you want to go bottomless under a skirt. They can acually fall out if you don’t squeeze it in time.

My girlfriend had been plugged bottomless on occasions, wearing a tight dress. The silicone plug stays in place and everytime it feels it’s not there, she moves her ass or squeezes her sprincter to feel it’s prescence. Plus the silicone is comfy to wear long time.

I guess one advantage of weighted plugs, is training your spincter to squeeze on command. So in the end it comes down to preference.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:04 am

The post is all about plugs and I said something awkward and embarrassed myself alone, lol. Let me do a correction. I actually have acomplishments. I'm an artist, not a very well known in my country, but my art is good enough that it was considered worth and actually very interesting in Europe. It's just that I'm a brazilian and live in Brazil so I take no benefits from that.

Now you can go on and go back to talk about plugs. Lol.

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:35 am

Ozzy wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:06 pm
Who am I to say this is weird.... We're all weirdos here.
I wish I had an AO goddess to fulfil all my longing for love and companionship.
My life is very lonely and sometimes I feel really sad.

Keep a stiff upper lip, Ozzy. Have some patience and it will happen.
I had actually had a long term relationship come to an end due to my ex-wife's mental breakdown. It was sudden and left me utterly devastated. On advice from friends and relatives I popped into a chat room and met a woman. We hit it off tremendously well. We have been together for nearly 2 years and have been AO for all but a couple months. And, by the way, she had never had anal before me.

So keep your head up and your options open. It'll hit you when you least expect it.

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:44 pm

Thank you, @hdean667 ....... Nobody knows what the future has in bag for us...... I'm just living each day and not worrying very much......