Plugging Marathon

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
backdoorbabe8

Plugging Marathon

Post by backdoorbabe8 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:00 am

Currently I’ve been plugged for 30 hours straight, my new record! Typically I end a session when my ass starts to get sore and take a break. But I’ve been so comfortable wearing it this time that it might as well be a part of me. My ideal schedule would be to plug for about a week straight, take a 2-3 hour break, then reinsert and repeat :D
Always Plugged

Colt1911

Re: Plugging Marathon

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:02 pm

backdoorbabe8 wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:00 am
Currently I’ve been plugged for 30 hours straight, my new record! Typically I end a session when my ass starts to get sore and take a break.

Do you use thick or thin necked plugs? Also, do you prefer steel/glass or soft plugs?

backdoorbabe8

Post by backdoorbabe8 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:54 pm

I use silicone plugs with thin necks right now. I’m going to get a metal one next.
Always Plugged

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:07 pm

backdoorbabe8 wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:54 pm
I use silicone plugs with thin necks right now. I’m going to get a metal one next.

From one anal enthusiast to another, buy a quality plug. You want a plug made entirely of stainless steel. Other metal plugs are plated. Plating involves a micro thin layer of chrome electro-chemically applied to another metal. Plating can chip and cheaper, toxic metals can be absorbed in your body. Since you like longer term plugging, I strongly recommend a quality, solid, stainless steel plug. Our favorites are from Rosebuds in France, but there’s another manufacturer called Njoy that makes quality products. Here’s a link:

https://www.njoytoys.com/product/pure-plug/

If you’re a size queen, they make an extra large plug. I’m going to buy my wife this plug for MY birthday! I don’t know about others on the forum, but I love to slowly insert and remove thin neck plugs from her ass so I can watch her hole open up and close. Very erotic, and it often makes her squirt as I rub her clit.

https://www.njoytoys.com/product/pure-plug-2-0/

Whatever you do, treat yourself to a quality, “body safe” material. You’ll have these forever so why not treat your hole to the very best!

backdoorbabe8

Post by backdoorbabe8 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:15 pm

I’m looking to get an njoy next actually! Thanks again for the recs!
Always Plugged

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:51 pm

backdoorbabe8 wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:15 pm
I’m looking to get an njoy next actually! Thanks again for the recs!

My pleasure… actually YOUR pleasure!

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:06 pm

Who am I to say this is weird.... We're all weirdos here.
I wish I had an AO goddess to fulfil all my longing for love and companionship.
My life is very lonely and sometimes I feel really sad.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:55 am

Ozzy wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:06 pm
Who am I to say this is weird.... We're all weirdos here.
I wish I had an AO goddess to fulfil all my longing for love and companionship.
My life is very lonely and sometimes I feel really sad.

We were married for decades before she was able to enjoy anal sex. She enjoyed light anal play, but feared penetration. We believe birth control medication stunted her libido because hormone therapy five years ago resulted in an incredible boost to her libido and led to anal penetration.

I believe a partner can be shown how to enjoy anal. She has to be open minded enough to try, but patience and skill can help unlock the desire to take the incredible sensations she feels around that beautiful, dark sphincter to a desire for full penetration.

With regard to finding a partner, it’s been too many years to offer advice. There are dating sites, including kink dating sites. I also think it would help at some point to communicate your strong preference for anal as early in a relationship as possible to avoid disappointment and regret later. We dated for two years before we married 41 years ago, so me offering dating advice in today’s dating climate is a stretch at best.

I empathize with your situation but want to offer you hope. Don’t give up. You’ll find the woman you’re looking for. It may require attempts with several women before you find someone who is interested in “learning”. Patience and skill will improve your chances of introducing a woman to anal pleasure. All of us wish you well on your journey @Ozzy.

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:37 am

Thank you, Colt. Sometimes I feel sad, sometimes I feel happy. I guess it's part of life, but I would be happy if I found a woman I really liked.

I had two girlfriends the last two years that agreed to be anal only, but I think I'm a little bit complicated. Lol. I want a woman that's pretty, inteligent, kind and loving, but that's really hard to find, and to be honest I have very few acomplishments in life so I know I come from a position of weakness.

It doesn't help either that I have schizophrenia and have to take medication to control it.

I guess it's just some people's fate to be loners.

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:03 am

My last partner (we were together only for 2 or 3 months) had very serious issues with her ex. Also, we had some other incompabilities that's not worth mentioning here.

The other was really cool, but to be honest I never thought she was very atractive. I tried to make it work for a year, and though we had some very good moments, in the end I thought like I was deceiving her and deceiving myself, because I just wasn't in love with her.